**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

QoL Wishlist

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
These are the changes I was, and still am, expecting to see.

1) Summoner Level beyond 60. Make it 120.

2) Content that is reasonable and accessible enough to make it to Level 120.

3) Buffed Solo objectives. Seriously they're still only suitable for Contender level.

4) T5B and T5CC added to Daily Proving Grounds. It's about time guys.

5) Reduced crystal prices. 1 Cavalier crystal costs 200 units. Why? You don't wanna fix the RNG? Then halve the price of the crystal.

6) Offers that make sense. Doesn't mean I will buy them, but if I need to they need to be relevant to current content. How is charging your player base $50 for a Legendary crystal going to help them in Act 6?

7) Buffed masteries and flexible mastery rotation.

8) Selling items from the stash. Seriously, it's about time.

Giving us new content is great, nerfing Act 6 is even better, but these are the progression fundamentals you need to be looking at.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    1 They have already explained why they are leaving it at 60
    2 See above
    3 I dunno, Cav solo objective crystals are pretty alright. I would say solo shard crystals need a revamp.
    4 Mayyyyybe T5bc, but no way should there be t5cc yet
    5 No comment
    6 Sure
    7 sure
    8 Definitely
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Even if there are t5 cats in the daily quests, the amount will be so low
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★

1 They have already explained why they are leaving it at 60
    2 See above
    3 I dunno, Cav solo objective crystals are pretty alright. I would say solo shard crystals need a revamp.
    4 Mayyyyybe T5bc, but no way should there be t5cc yet
    5 No comment
    6 Sure
    7 sure
    8 Definitely

I remember Kabam saying it would be difficult to expand beyond Level 60, not impossible. They should look into it, it's one of those things that give summoners a sense of progression, which is sorely lacking right now.

Also yeah I was referring to the solo shards my bad if it wasn't clear.

Thanks for your feedback tho.
    _ASDF_ said:

A couple things might be a little much but hey. Aim high right?

Looking forward to SF,WW or GW chiming in with how extreme this is. 🤣

LOL I'd love to see GW in here 🤣
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I've got the most minor of QOL things I'd personally enjoy.

That's the ability to use the chat feature to switch from AW to AQ. When you're not in a solo quest, AQ, or AW, you can click the chat app on the bottom for that specific alliance event and go there. But if Im in AQ, I can't swipe to the AW chat and jump into AW that way. Instead I have to back out of what I'm doing.

It's the most minor of things but it's something I'd like.

Of course, all the things you list here are more advancing the game to where it should be and I agree with that. But when I saw QOL change, I thought of that very minor thing.
    kfd2010 said:

I've got the most minor of QOL things I'd personally enjoy.

That's the ability to use the chat feature to switch from AW to AQ. When you're not in a solo quest, AQ, or AW, you can click the chat app on the bottom for that specific alliance event and go there. But if Im in AQ, I can't swipe to the AW chat and jump into AW that way. Instead I have to back out of what I'm doing.

It's the most minor of things but it's something I'd like.

Of course, all the things you list here are more advancing the game to where it should be and I agree with that. But when I saw QOL change, I thought of that very minor thing.

Minor or not, thank you for sharing.