**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would you retire after this Nexus 6* pull?

2»

Comments

• AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    My alliance mate quit yesterday after 3 miserable pulls from 100% AOL rewards , soo demotivated was he !
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★

I opened 17. +2 from cav = 19 6* (17+2 awaken)
    How many worth r2 ?

I would say 1

Who? I wouldn't even r2 proxima there as there's nowhere to use her damage..
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'd take any man for the ghost synergy. Always look on the bright side.

P.S
    RIP
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

P.S
    RIP

Agreed. I pulled a 6* DPXF today....and honestly, I was pretty ok with it. Pairs nicely with my 5* fury for that restoration synergy. I still think DPXF needs a rework and he's a pretty mediocre champ, but at least he has his use.
  • iWantDaddyiWantDaddy Posts: 48
    Qfury said:

P.S
    RIP

Lol that’s who I took, but, I do have him as a R4 5* so still useless lol ... I’m just waiting for a BUFF!
  • Big_420Big_420 Posts: 26
    This is why when my daily unit card runs out I’m done. My last 3 6* have really helped me not even want to play this game at all. And the 6*’s that helped were Electro, Diablo and I duped Iron Fist. THANKS FOR MAKING THIS A LOT EASIER KABAM!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

How many worth r2 ?

I would say 1

You have eighteen six stars.
    Hela, Phoenix, Proxima, CAWWII, Loki, Korg, MODOK, Sentry, Punisher 2099, Angela, Rocket, Deadpool X-Force, Storm, Beast, Red Cyclops and King Groot.

Unless of course, you have a Drax, who just so happens to be standing so incredibly still that he is imperceptible to the naked eye.

But that’s highly unlikely. You probably just can’t do math.
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151

@Kabam Miike how come your RNG favors the worst and most useless champs in the game? I have 3 chances at a DECENT champ and these are my choices? All that time, money and hard work spent and this is the reward?

I would choose Ant-Man & keep playing...rng
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★

How many worth r2 ?

I would say 1

You have eighteen six stars.
    Hela, Phoenix, Proxima, CAWWII, Loki, Korg, MODOK, Sentry, Punisher 2099, Angela, Rocket, Deadpool X-Force, Storm, Beast, Red Cyclops and King Groot.

Unless of course, you have a Drax, who just so happens to be standing so incredibly still that he is imperceptible to the naked eye.

But that’s highly unlikely. You probably just can’t do math.
    You seem be high on something 😂😂😂
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340

...... this game is setup for disappointment. You achieve a great completion only to regret doing it because of your rewards. ........

This is such a true statement. I finished LOL exploration this weekend, but I have not used the 45,000 5* shards because I just don't want the disappointment of seeing the useless champs I will most likely pull. For now I have decided to just enjoy the fact of knowing that I can buy 5* crystals and I don;t want that feeling ruined by actually opening any :(
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    AdixRaj said:

My alliance mate quit yesterday after 3 miserable pulls from 100% AOL rewards , soo demotivated was he !

What did he get?

One reason for his quit might be he has done everything and the game didn't rewards his commitment enough.
  • iWantDaddyiWantDaddy Posts: 48

...... this game is setup for disappointment. You achieve a great completion only to regret doing it because of your rewards. ........

This is such a true statement. I finished LOL exploration this weekend, but I have not used the 45,000 5* shards because I just don't want the disappointment of seeing the useless champs I will most likely pull. For now I have decided to just enjoy the fact of knowing that I can buy 5* crystals and I don;t want that feeling ruined by actually opening any :(
    I feel you bro! Lol

• SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    I’m curious, has anyone ever opened a nexus with 3 gods too choose from?
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★

Nope
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    My nexus pull was equally garbage. If I were going to retire based on crystal pulls I'd have done it long ago.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    If you quit this game before you start to explore Act6, it would make more sense. But as you already fully explored Act6, quitting this game or not is pretty minimal: you already reach the end at least at this moment and Kabam already received your “investment”
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

I got Sunspot and Thing and a garbage. But 3 god tier, I think it would be unreal.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    edited May 2020

@Kabam Miike how come your RNG favors the worst and most useless champs in the game? I have 3 chances at a DECENT champ and these are my choices? All that time, money and hard work spent and this is the reward?

Dude don't even show this weird pulls choices.. imagine without even pulling these weird iam angry, I can understand what will be your condition.

I would have definitely call it a quit out of frustration.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Choose ww2 cap he is not that bad he is an MVP for resistor nodes and other buff providing nodes
  • Gino1290Gino1290 Posts: 37

How many worth r2 ?

I would say 1

Maybe 2 proxima and korg?
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Gino1290 said:

How many worth r2 ?

I would say 1

Maybe 2 proxima and korg?
    Lmao what if he doesn't do AW. Korg will be absolutely useless at r2. Proxima seems good on paper, but doesn't own up for how long the missions take, and damage caps
    All the others are garbage
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    No....i will go on forums starts a post asking would u retire after this pull.....thats what i'd do.......