**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega Red Rank Up

I have a 4* awakened Omega Red and a 5* unawakened Omega Red. Should I max out the 4* or take the 5* to 4/55? I realize this should be an easy decision, but I currently have the resources necessary to max the 4* now and will have to grind out more to even get the 5* to 4/55. I do use both depending on content but find the 4* to be more useful currently and there is no guarantee to get the 5* awakening gem or pull a second Omega in crystals.

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Long term focus on the five star. It might help as much in the short term, but a year from now you'll never use that 4-star OR anywhere, IMO.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    What content you looking at
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Because act 6 has a five star gate
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    On a sidenote:
    When you unlock 1/3 coagulate in the def mastery tree Omega becomes bleedimmune
  • Options
    Socialpsycho_1Socialpsycho_1 Posts: 25

What content you looking at

I typically run the monthly content followed by arenas, incursions, and the story...I do AQ occasionally, but my alliance sucks and I usually just do map 1 solo. I'm not a hardcore player and I don't spend much on the game either so I'm not looking at a daily grind alliance.
  • Options
    BertTheSilverSurferBertTheSilverSurfer Posts: 90
    edited May 2020
    unduped omega is mediocore
  • Options
    Socialpsycho_1Socialpsycho_1 Posts: 25

unduped omega is mediocore

For as much hype as he gets, I tend to agree... he's too slow with his heavy, he doesn't do huge damage, and takes a lot of damage during Death field while blocking. He's much better duped.
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Depending on where you're at in story, based on what you say about play habits I'd prob take up the 4* Omega. If you're not through Act 5 or near it he should still help you out a lot, and in meantime maybe you'll get the 5* awakened. OR not only needs awakening but high sig level. So might be some time before you really get full potential on the 5* version. (Caveat would be if you run suicides.) Incidentally you could also awaken that 5* Omega via rift rooms if you can get mutant awakening gem and focus on him.
  • Options
    LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    I just pulled a 5* Omega Red today. I have a generic 5 star gem and all the champs for all 4 of his synergies. I really like Omega Red as a character. Hes just so bad ass. Would it be worth awakening and using a buttload of sig stones on? I am currently uncollected. Still haven't completed all of Act 5. I'm on the last 2 chapters for road to labyrinth. No variants completed.