**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.2.6 completion run

BertTheSilverSurferBertTheSilverSurfer Posts: 90
edited May 2020 in General Discussion

This is my roster. I want to know how many units I need for completion. I have around one single revive and one team revive, + a bunch of level 3 pots
Any tips + who to bring would be appreciated too

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Corvus would probably be your mvp. The best way to kill the collector is to use high burst champs and revive a few times. I think one of the paths give Corvus two or three charges, so you should take that
    Go in and deal as much damage as possible with your best burst champs. When they all die and if he's not dead, revive Corvus and go again. Should take five or less revives. Good luck!
  • Corvus would probably be your mvp. The best way to kill the collector is to use high burst champs and revive a few times. I think one of the paths give Corvus two or three charges, so you should take that
    Go in and deal as much damage as possible with your best burst champs. When they all die and if he's not dead, revive Corvus and go again. Should take five or less revives. Good luck!

Thanks! Who else should I bring?