**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

John Wick Easter Egg

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Slightly forced but a good Easter egg nonetheless

Comments

• H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    OMG, Yes, I did not realize that
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    that's a waste of a good reference...too forced
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    This event is full of them, the event currency is gold coins for doing assassination work. It’s extremely John Wick and I’m absolutely here for it
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

John Wick confirmed in MCoC. Now that is breathtaking
    He'd be a skill champion with guns (causing bleed). Perhaps gold coin mechanic for performing certain actions which give you boost?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

Don’t forget the dog.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Don’t forget the dog.
    I wonder if John would like to spend time with Lockjaw
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    John Wick first must survive the chaos in Chapter 4 before he comes rumbling over here.

• Slightly forced but a good Easter egg nonetheless

i thought he was already confirmed. or the monkey version of him at least....
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

He'd be a skill champion with guns (causing bleed). Perhaps gold coin mechanic for performing certain actions which give you boost?
    Skill? No way, John Wick is Superior Class. He would not allow anyone to have class advantage on him.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Baba Yaga is in town boyz
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    John Wick
    Class: Skill

Awakened Ability - Invulnerability (John enters into an invulnerability state every minute for 5-30 seconds depending on signature level).

Light Attacks - each light attack has an 80% chance to stack a bleed debuff.

Medium Attacks - each medium attack has an 80% chance to stack an armor break.

Heavy Attacks - John uses two head shots to ensure the enemy stays down - applies a Concussion debuff reducing ability accuracy for 10 seconds.

Special 1 (Pencil Trick): John uses his legendary pencil and shoves it through the eye of his opponent. Stacks 5 Bleed Debuffs lasting 5 seconds.

Special 2 (Books are for more than Reading): John uses a library book to snap the neck of his opponent. Stacks 5 Armor Break Debuffs lasting 10 seconds.

Special 3 (You Killed My Dog!!!): People keep asking John if he’s back and he hasn’t really had an answer... but now... yeah, he’s thinking he’s back!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Kill his dog, then see what happens (Abyss Collector One shot)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

John Wick
    Class: Skill

Awakened Ability - Invulnerability (John enters into an invulnerability state every minute for 5-30 seconds depending on signature level).

Light Attacks - each light attack has an 80% chance to stack a bleed debuff.

Medium Attacks - each medium attack has an 80% chance to stack an armor break.

Heavy Attacks - John uses two head shots to ensure the enemy stays down - applies a Concussion debuff reducing ability accuracy for 10 seconds.

Special 1 (Pencil Trick): John uses his legendary pencil and shoves it through the eye of his opponent. Stacks 5 Bleed Debuffs lasting 5 seconds.

Special 2 (Books are for more than Reading): John uses a library book to snap the neck of his opponent. Stacks 5 Armor Break Debuffs lasting 10 seconds.

Special 3 (You Killed My Dog!!!): People keep asking John if he’s back and he hasn’t really had an answer... but now... yeah, he’s thinking he’s back!

he’d be a superior class but okay