**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus getting stunned by map5 Doom boss without shock

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
Keep getting stunned by the map 5 Doom boss when I'm fighting with Corvus. I don't take direct hits from hit, I do block some hits though. Not sure if he can shock through a block....

And I completely evaded the sp1 and still, as soon as he lifts his hand I get stunned. Is this a bug or am I missing something here?

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    When Doom has his aura up he can nullify buffs on contact (even while blocking iirc) his awakened ability places a shock on you when a buff is nullified.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    When an awakened dr doom nullifies buffs, he has a chance to convert them into shocks. He probably nullified your dexterity precision and then threw a heavy.
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited May 2020
    Corvus isn't technically Shock "immune", he doesn't take damage from the "effects" of the "debuffs". Think Dooms shock debuff is still on him, he just doesn't take damage from it, but can still be proximity slapped. Many have said it doesn't make sense, myself included,... but that's what's in his description & Kabam has replied before. Maybe that's why!?