**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CAWWII vs CA

Most say WWII is the better one, mainly for his bleed. But original has stuns on virtually every special, better blocking and better synergies (and a better uniform as well)

Thoughts people please?

Comments

• No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    WWII is better to me. OG CA just is too weak in terms of damage. Even if he stuns on specials he doesn't do enough with that opportunity.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    For quests OG cap is better but heals others with WP due to his fatigue
    For AW WWII is better
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    the extra damage source ww2 offers makes him better. you can stun and strike all day if youd like. id rather end the fight a little quicker.

*i also like ww2 outfitting better.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    For quests OG cap is better but heals others with WP due to his fatigue
    For AW WWII is better

It was a lot worse before they nerfed Willpower and adjusted regen in the AW. Now it's actually not that bad but it's better to use WWII if enemy WP is your concern.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Ww2 has higher perfect block (with like 1 buff on the opponent) at pretty much half hp than OG.

OG cap only shines with extremely low hp.
    More than likely opponents will have buffs especially in QUESTS, therefore ww2 is far superior not only in damage but perfect block.

Once you have deep wounds maxed, there is no question why most players like ww2 bleed (high damage over a short period that almost doubles with 5/5 deep wounds).

If you test both duped on the same path in a quest I guarentee you will complete that path with more hp left over and quicker with ww2

TLDR; ww2 is superior in damage dealt and less damage taken in pretty much any scenario in the game. People who say otherwise have not used both.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    On average ww2 has a better lvl2 especially with deep wounds. That said OG gets great damage when he crits. They get perfect block a little differently but both are great. I don't think you can go wrong either way. I've got WW2 at r5 and sort of wish I'd went with the original. Just my opinion.. have fun.
    I'll respectfully disagree about ww2 having a much better blocking. OG got a little buff in 12.0 and you don't need to be low on health to get a lot of perfect blocks. He needs to be duped though. Sort of splitting hairs at this point. I've used both btw.
  • how much extra damage does WW11 do?
    edited September 2017
    I'd say when OG crits on his lvl2 they are close but he doesn't do that consistently.
    My r5 ww2 gets 3250 over 4 seconds then add in the additional damage from deep wounds you'll get 6k ish damage from a lvl2. I think you can get 5k ish pretty easy from OG when he crits then there's a chance for stun. Of course my OG isn't r5 so I'm going off what others have said.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    OG has higher base state but the difference is negligible. Most people prefer WWII over OG because of his bleeds and sig. In AW, most opponents are under some kind of buff so his sig almost always remains active whereas for OG, you'll need to lose health for his sig to be effective. However, against bleed immunes, OG is superior since his damage output doesn't rely on bleed and his L2 has a large base damage (which becomes very large if it crits)
    edited September 2017
    https://youtu.be/axXifJf7tT4
    Thought this was prett good.
  • Caprice88Caprice88 Posts: 33
    Well cap has the fatigue so he is so bad in arena aw but aq quest ect he is so good especially id dupped
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Cap WW2 is better especially awakened, with deep wounds cap ww2 has much better damage output and his signature ability is more useful in more situations. OG cap is still good but fatigue is useless and only feeds willpower, his stun isn't reliable enough and his damage output is seriously lacking. OG caps sig sounds better on paper but with both caps unless you are playing badly you aren't taking that much damage so better block the lower your health isn't as useful as better block when opponents have buffs since lots of AW nodes have buffs involved and lots of champs have one or two buffs, even having one gives cap ww2 great PB chance