**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL Team suggestion

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Do you think which team setup is better for the LOL easy path completion? Or do you have other suggestion such as change of team members? Thanks.

Just want to tag @Woozie and @Lvernon15 given both of them have shared some insights on LOL before. Thanks.

LOL Team suggestion 20 votes

A
80%
GamerJim0172ReeseSmith14HendrossBrokenMysterioWoozieEtjamaEinfachSoBonzodavidYa_Boi_28Lovek4dlaiLil_LasagnaImGodMFVedant_Mehta 16 votes
B
0%
C
5%
Lvernon15 1 vote
D
10%
Dead1Blackadder17996 2 votes
Others
5%
Ab_Samad 1 vote

Comments

• LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    A
    Aegon of course.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    A
    Hey mate thanks for the tag, the one with Aegon as he can 100% all of LOL by himself and he will be the cheapest.

If you're very confident with using him keep the Champion, otherwise put in StarLord for combo shield on the first couple fights will help
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

Hey mate thanks for the tag, the one with Aegon as he can 100% all of LOL by himself and he will be the cheapest.

If you're very confident with using him keep the Champion, otherwise put in StarLord for combo shield on the first couple fights will help

Thanks, I have already picked SL into the Team A. The reason I put the Champion is mainly following those team suggestion posts. Should I change the Champion to other champ like Proxima instead?
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Others
    If I were you i would bring Ghost+Hood+Wasp+Aegon+SL. It'll help to maximize damage
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    C
    No question aegon is the best for lol, also replace sl with proxima because she also gives a fury boost on top of the combo shield. Anegela has an amazing synergy with hela, kill off the other 4 champions and you’ve got a guaranteed cheat death and 20% heal every fight, so she would be better than champion
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    A
    Proxima is a replacment for Starlord. I preferred the evade charges with nick and quake over the extra fury. So you get 3 safety nets. Combo Shield, evade charges, cheat death.

Make sure you 1 shot the first 2 fights or restart, then you're off to the races.

I did LoL 100% exclusively with Aegon sig 140. There's a couple long fights and a couple tricky but nothing he can't handle
    Hendross said:

Proxima is a replacment for Starlord. I preferred the evade charges with nick and quake over the extra fury. So you get 3 safety nets. Combo Shield, evade charges, cheat death.

Make sure you 1 shot the first 2 fights or restart, then you're off to the races.

I did LoL 100% exclusively with Aegon sig 140. There's a couple long fights and a couple tricky but nothing he can't handle

Thanks for the insight. So your suggested team is Aegon+Proxima+NF+Quake+Heimdall ?

• HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    A
    Yup, that who I used, I found the evade charges very handy.
    Haji_Saab said:

You have Aegon ... end of discussion

But there are some players opined that r4 sig 110 is not good enough. I dunno but that's what I have now.