**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Human Torch Bugged when using Suicides

rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
I'm a progressing player and i just unlocked suicides the other day
1 pt in recoil, 2 in poison and bleed
HT is my top champ and I use him a lot, 5* r4.
I know that when his Temp is at 0, he still places incinerates in MLM attks
after getting suicides, he either doesn't place them at all or the incinerates finish really quick.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Here is an example

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BumHPY4JqSjhVmR37

Comments

• Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    edited May 2020
    With bleed, incinerates are much shorter (4 seconds shorter actually). And is temperature depending as well! Read the description of the champion! You need to wait until bleed finishes to see the full potential of incineration!
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Is not a bug. Is part of his abilities, which you can read either ingame or in his spotlight thread, where it better explains what happens there.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/132909/champion-spotlight-human-torch/p1

"Long-duration Bleeds, ex. Nick Fury
    The duration of Johnny’s Incinerates and Nova Flames is 4 seconds shorter while he’s Bleeding. The Incinerates caused by his basic attacks and from receiving a contact attack last 3 and 4 seconds respectively, so if he’s Bleeding they will apply then immediately expire. He can compensate for this by keeping his Temperature up and increasing their duration, but Temperature falls off faster if the Opponent doesn’t have many Incinerates on them, which will definitely be the case if their duration is so short."
  • Options
    rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    Oh okay, Didnt realize that, thanks guys
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    And Max bleed and poison mastery.When you activate suicides you activate them fully.What's the point of that damage you take from bleed if you can't even take advantage of bleed.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    If you use HT all the time like you say I think that suicides aren’t the way to go. Unless you also run OR, Corvus, Ghost and BWCV I think you should wait on the suicides