**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New game mode idea

Many have a wide range of champions but unable to use them. They are mere trophies in a cabinet

Therefore I want to suggest a game mode which will encourage all players to collect these champions AND also rank them up

How about a mode where there is only one crazy powered boss, like Thanos with say 100000 health rating and you can keep attacking him until all your roster dies out. No revives, no health. Just use all your roster to inflict as much damage as possible.

Like the arenas, there can be rank rewards or rewards based on damage inflicted. This will also be like training grounds to test out your new champs and see who does best. Right now this game has no training mode unlike other games.

This is like arena on steriods and a new game mode to keep things exciting. If needed, you can also have some "incursion like buffs" for a limited time etc..

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Wow original idea never thought of before. This is probably the most requested thing for kabam to do (in terms of new game modes) and I really do think they should do this
  • iRanjaniRanjan Posts: 64
  • MD_MoizMD_Moiz Posts: 39
    @Seatin did a video for a game mode like this
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    I think you had a typo. You said 100,000 health, but you meant 10 million at least, right?
  • Future_10Future_10 Posts: 1
    There should. Be a weekly challenge like in mortal kombat there’s a weekly character challenge where you fight through quest with bronze silver and gold champs Mcoc should have that where there’s a weekly 4 star challenge where you use ur 1,2,3,4 stars to fight through quest and get ur champ
  • iRanjaniRanjan Posts: 64
    iRanjan said:

Many have a wide range of champions but unable to use them. They are mere trophies in a cabinet

Therefore I want to suggest a game mode which will encourage all players to collect these champions AND also rank them up

How about a mode where there is only one crazy powered boss, like Thanos with say 100000 health rating and you can keep attacking him until all your roster dies out. No revives, no health. Just use all your roster to inflict as much damage as possible.

Like the arenas, there can be rank rewards or rewards based on damage inflicted. This will also be like training grounds to test out your new champs and see who does best. Right now this game has no training mode unlike other games.

This is like arena on steriods and a new game mode to keep things exciting. If needed, you can also have some "incursion like buffs" for a limited time etc..

I had suggested this a couple of months ago.... Kabam could have just used the idea and propped it up with some enjoyable fun play / creativity. But alas they just made it annoying and left a very bad taste. I think Kabam needs someone on their team who has a different perspective on the game

There are so many ways to make this concept work well..

- bring in 3 more slots to accommodate 8 champions (for maximising synergy play). It's time to see what Nick Fury, Heimdall, Champion, Thing, Quake, Deadpool, IMIW and CAIW can do together

- or remove the nodes on Silver Surfer but have interval points or breaks where you need to do a certain action to get past that

- or use combo meter with surprising effects.. like say iceman's cold adding to the persistent damage meter after which human torch can melt the ice with huge damage numbers etc..

I mean there are so many options to play around. But instead what we got as a showdown is a BIG letdown.. sigh!