**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Deadpool?

I have been playing since August 2017, and I have never seen a 4* Deadpool Arena or offer. How and when was he offered? Could I get the history on how some people got him?

Comments

• Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    The deadpool arena was 'invite only' June 2018 and that invite was if you bought the 3* you would get a ticket to join on of the I think 6 arenas they ran for him, I think they were 2 day arenas too, can't remember. You could spend units to buy extra tickets but again only if you bought the deadpool offer.
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Didn't you get those tickets as well by chance from the goldpool crystal? Even if you haven't bought the 3* deadpool, I never did but I remember seeing those golden tickets in the reel for the goldpool crystals.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Didn't you get those tickets as well by chance from the goldpool crystal? Even if you haven't bought the 3* deadpool, I never did but I remember seeing those golden tickets in the reel for the goldpool crystals.

No, those were the golden tickets for the goldpool arena, they looked the same just well... gold! We will probably see some 'platinum' tickets soon I'd imagine. The og deadpool arena had a 2* and 3* og deadpool in the milestones, wish the goldpool one did similar but it did have about 100k battlechips for all the milestones which was nice
  • Options
    mdm_mimdm_mi Posts: 46
    Thanks. I didn’t have the roster to grind arena for a champ in June of 2018, that is probably why I didn’t remember