**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Account email stolen

Hello
I would like to change my account email, because the account email that was registered was stolen and the game password was changed.
Please help me trying to communicate with you through social networks

Comments

• Hi Fênixwilliam,

Please take the steps necessary to secure your email account. Follow up with our Support Team, provide them with as much of the following information as possible.

What was the original player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.
    What were your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amount of real money you spent on Google or iTunes.
    Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email linked to your account? Write the exact Kabam ID email address.
    What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
    What is the creation date of your account? Please estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) when you created your account in the game. If you are having trouble remembering when you created the account, we recommend that you check the dates of your earliest achievements on your Google Play account(s), if able. You may also want to review your email history to find the earliest message you received from Kabam.

This discussion has been closed.