**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Todays Store Offer - Are you Insane!

2»

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Ridiculously overpriced offers is one major point. Kabam just to let you know, not everyone is a blogger or YouTube content creator who will be paid to play and review game. Most of them work hard to earn and later use some section of their money in this game to keep them entertained. But result of the same isn't equivalent.
    edited May 2020
    These sort of deal is coming out, as few people still support this nuisance. Which gives Kabam extra motivation to continue with their money making policy
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    DJMNH said:

Ridiculously overpriced offers is one major point. Kabam just to let you know, not everyone is a blogger or YouTube content creator who will be paid to play and review game. Most of them work hard to earn and later use some section of their money in this game to keep them entertained. But result of the same isn't equivalent.

Offers are **** but nobody is forcing them to spend that hard earned money.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I have seen a lot of rediculously overpriced offers in recent times. But first off YES this is in New Zealand Dollars
    $120 for a 5* Rank 3 to 4 Generic Gem!
    Kabam have you lost the check on reality here?
    Expectedly for that price, I would assume a Nexus 6* Crystal with 1 Million Gold and 48x5k Generic ISO but a Generic Rank Up Gem with 450k Gold is an absolute joke

Honestly I don't even look at those offers most of the time anymore.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    One of the many reasons I play as a f2p.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

Which gives Kabam extra motivation to continue with their money making policy

Why is this an issue?
  • AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69

I have seen a lot of rediculously overpriced offers in recent times. But first off YES this is in New Zealand Dollars
    $120 for a 5* Rank 3 to 4 Generic Gem!
    Kabam have you lost the check on reality here?
    Expectedly for that price, I would assume a Nexus 6* Crystal with 1 Million Gold and 48x5k Generic ISO but a Generic Rank Up Gem with 450k Gold is an absolute joke

Honestly I don't even look at those offers most of the time anymore.
    I understand the fact f2p players would look right past these offers, but for the p2p players not specifically the whales but the average spenders like myself constantly seeing these over the top obscene pricing of items.
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Freaking Kabam ,they said they were going to improve and from what I can see that does not seem to be the case.

DJMNH said:

Offers are **** but nobody is forcing them to spend that hard earned money.
    It's not that brother... It's about basic fair play that game should follow. It's differences between us motivates kabam majorly..

I agree nobody is forcing us, but if as a community we all stand against these sort of things, maybe others can realise they are being fooled

DJMNH said:

Which gives Kabam extra motivation to continue with their money making policy

Why is this an issue?
    Read all comments, you might get it
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    For an average Aussie it’s roughly 3 hrs of work to buy that, nah I’m good thanks, you can keep that **** offer