**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.1.6 caustic temper path

I have issue with DS
I bring Angela and heimdall
Ghulk CMM CG.

Comments

• Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    I recently completed this path for the first time and it is even doable without Heimdall.
    Hulk can do it with a couple of revives and he doesn’t even need to be past R3.
    Ægon worked well too, at a high combo.
    However, the rest of the champions you have been bringing are good options; what exactly are you struggling with in particular?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For strange the best option is someone who consistently triggers fury, aegon Hyperion medusa etc
  • Options
    BallDeepINBallDeepIN Posts: 17

I recently completed this path for the first time and it is even doable without Heimdall.
    However, the rest of the champions you have been bringing are good options; what exactly are you struggling with in particular?

strange nullified my fury I can’t get.
    I hit him 200-300 not even half his life reduce .
    Heimdall and Angela should give permanent fury . But I have no idea how he nullified it. Issit his ability
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

For strange the best option is someone who consistently triggers fury, aegon Hyperion medusa etc

Thanks I try Hyperion
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

strange nullified my fury I can’t get.
    I hit him 200-300 not even half his life reduce .
    Heimdall and Angela should give permanent fury . But I have no idea how he nullified it. Issit his ability
    Yes it’s his sig
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    I got thru it mostly with Hyperion also.
  • Options
    Which champ can’t he nullified