**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update Suggestion for 2020

Hello to you all
This is a list of suggestions, I think are decent enough to please most of us. Feel free to add your opinion as well ,if you feel I've missed something ,but please keep in mind this a GENERAL list, not just specific level player list
1 UPDATE TO ALL CRYSTALS
a) First of all,Kabam's team need to give us a way to target champs. Suggestions
- make crystals categories, crystals by class and crystals by years (ex only 2016, 2017 etc)
- replace Fatured Crystals with Nexus Featured Crystals ,this way if you spend 15000 shards atleast you get to choose
b) Cavalier, Uncollected ,under level 40 crystals and other crystals
- Players under level 40 : the crystals available for this category I feel that they are fairly OK
- Uncollected crystals: Update to drop rates (ex 20% 5 star /30% 4 star /50% 3 star)
* with this uncollected crystal update ,players can build up their roster faster and don't get stuck at act 5 because of the 5 star champs Gate in act 6
- Cavalier Crystals: update drop rates and REMOVE 3 star champs (ex 10% 6 star /30% 5 star /60% 4 star)
* Players that have the CAVALIER title have no need for 3 star champs, if they want 3 stars they will open 3 star crystals.
- 6 star champ doops should reword 6 star shards and more iso (ex 50 tier 4 iso)
- Other crystals: suggestions
- Gold crystals: add Cavalier gold Crystals
* the amount of gold needed to rank up 6 stars is big ,we need something to keep up with the state of the game
- Daily cristal: these crystals need to reflect the level of the player, once you get uncollected you get "better" crystals, but not when
you get Cavalier.. replace uncollected daily crystals with Cavalier daily crystals once a player gets the Cavalier title
*this will make players want to push for the title even more
- Lesser Greater crystals: Add uncollected and Cavalier to this category .. why do we need Experience Boosts if we are at max level?
*Uncollected and Cavalier should have a small chance at 5 star and respectively 6 star awakening gems
- The special 2 and 1 star (for variant 4) crystals in the Game Store should have atleast a 50/50 drop rate between 1 and 2 stars
2 GATES AND NODES
a) Gates should not restrict the number of stars (like act6) synergy purposes come to mind when I'm saying this
* maybe do gates like in act 5 .. reasonably fair
b) Nodes that kill a player regardless of his skill or roster diversity.
* DEGENERATION NODES have no place in this game..there's no champ that is immune to degeneration
* Degen nodes make it seem like the game is making you clean up all your revives ,health and units on purpose
c) Nodes counters should restrict a fight to one or two champions .. this way I get to rank up and play all the champs I like in my roster, not just the ones that are "God tier"
* I like Sentry, his my favourite comic book hero ,but in game.. he's so weak that I play him only in daily quests
d) Nodes shouldn't CANCEL a champions abilities, I'm referring to the Corvus death immunity .. not to be confused with immunity
nodes ,bleeding poison etc ...
3 ARENA GRINDING
a) make cooldown time shorter
b) "death matches" should be removed, Kabam's team need to think of the time and units spent on arenas and give players "a break"
c) Arena Crystals: again I come back to the players level .. if you're Cavalier ,you need cavalier Arena crystals. Kabam's team should
update the amount of Battle chips you get from arenas to reflect a players roster needs .. if I do 5 star arena ,its clear I need more
Gold ,because I have a big 5 star roster that needs " Nurtiorinng" and the same goes for 6 star arena rosters . Maybe increase the
amount of battle chips in 5 and 6 star arenas and introduce Cavalier Arena Crystals
d) add a "Request Help For All" button, clicking on each champ is time consuming and a bit annoying :wink :wink:
4 CONTENT IN GAME
a) First ,congrats to Kabam on ACT 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and on Variants 2, 3 and 4 ...and on LOL and finally on Incursions
b) Book 2 (act 7) sadly was a disaster ... and I might have a solution: make act 7 like incursions: random buffs for players for every
3 champs defeated on a path, if the path has 10 -12 chaps until the final boss
c) one Quest should have a max of 6 paths .. no one like fighting the same boss for 10 times with the same counter champ
5 ALLIANCE WAR and ALLIANCE QUEST
a) a lot of controversy in this mode of the game .. To be honest I don't know that much ,as my alliance does map 3 and 4 ,we are a
"retired players alliance" from what I hear the the nodes (yeah those pesky nodes again) are to blaime.. Maybe players that run
maps higher then me can make suggestions as I'm not sure what to say
6 IN GAME STORE
a) all boost ,revives and health potions I think are okish .. but there's room for improvement how about a 50% attack and heath
boost or even a 100% attack and health boost
b) more offers for unit spending..
7 SOME OPINIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
a) we are facing opponents with a +200.000 heath pool and 10.000 attack points ..compare this to a max 5 star that's a bit unfair, I
mean you get KO'd from the block damage suner or later .. how about those 50% and 100% attack and heath boosts ... and this way
you could bring in to the fight more then just one or two champs considered God tier .. if you have the option to beef up any champ
in your roster then your gaming experience becomes more enjoyable.. (just like incursions gives life back to most champs) a NEW
BOOST "system" could revive everyones roster
b) the dream would be that future monthly events to be like incursion .. with random buffs given to you along your way to the boss

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS
AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD SOMETHING IF YOU FEEL I MISSED SOMTHING

Comments

• IlikeblanketsIlikeblankets Posts: 56
    edited May 2020
    Cool beans mate, I actually have been thinking about stuff like this too. My list is not as detailed as yours and some stuff is close to mine. But here is my list compiled from my collection of ideas over the past.

Remove 3-Stars from Cavalier crystals and change percentage drop rates.

Example:
    6-Star Hero = 5%
    5-Star Hero = 20%
    4-Star Hero = 75%

If you can’t handle that request then do the following:
    6-Star Hero = 3%
    5-Star Hero = 17%
    4-Star Hero = 40%
    3-Star Hero = 40%

Fix the Hero Crystal to be what it is actually supposed to be.:

When it says "Guarantees at least a 1-Star Champion with a chance at a 2-Star Champion." Then that is what we should get.
    Change the Drop rates to:
    The correct drop rates: 80% 1-Star and 20% 2-Star
    Alternative drop rates:
    70% 1-Star and 30% 2-Star
    50% 1-Star and 50% 2-Star
    Reduce the Unit price to 25 Units per hero crystal

Map Zoom Lock:

Remove the zoom out lock in Act 5 (Last Chapter), The Labyrinth of Legends and any other map that is more than one (1) year old

Remove all Hyperion fights that are on POWER GAIN nodes throughout Act 5 and replace with a champion that does not automatically have power gain.

Remove Antman from Act 5.4.6 or remove all or nothing node.

Quest Crystal:

Change the ISO crystals in Acts 4, 5, 6 and other higher-level maps and quests with T3 or higher ISO. The fact that I still get T1 ISO in Act 4 and 5 is pathetic.

Options: Quest Crystal per Progression or Title/Rank

Arena Battle Chips:

Change the battle chip rewards in the Arena for each arena. Why should I get 300 battle chips for all 3 wins in a 2-star arena and get the same in a 4 -tar and 5-star arena? That number should be increased per arena.

Arena Boost Bundles:

I would like to see arena boost bundles in the store or offered in a daily, weekly or monthly deal. I would like a way to purchase a selective amount, even if limited to so many a day, or even a week.

I mean why is there not a way to purchase arena boosts with units or even real money?

Profile Update to Show Start Date:

For a long time now, I have been thinking about this topic and wanted to see if you could look into adding it into the game.

Profile Update:

To see when a player started playing the game, to show the date when a summoner joined MCOC.

I mean you have it for the Alliance Created date, why not have the players start date?
    This could also help identify botters or accounts that get sold.
    Again, it's just a thought, an idea.

Experience Bar Update:
    Add in numbers so players can see when they are about to level increase. Other games have it, why can't MCOC?
    Examples:
    345,612/1,200,000
    601,343/1,200,000
    50/1,200,000

Black ISO Market:

Legendary Crystal:
    Change it to 4,000 4-Star Shards or change the drop rates to 50/50.
    Alternative is 4,000 4-Star shards and a drop rate of 5-Star 40%, 4-Star 60%

Premium Hero Crystal:

Add Cavalier Progression with a 50% off for Cavalier Title
    Add a Cavalier Golden Crystal

Mastery Points, Max Level and Energy Level:

It’s time to open up the Level Cap to 70 with Mastery Points increased by 5.
    We are still using the same mastery points and masteries from 5 years ago.
    Energy increased to 80

Deadpool Red Offer:

How come you never offer Deadpool Red to win in a crystal or to buy during all these Deadpool Events?
    I want to buy Deadpool Red. Why is it you only offered him to "New Accounts" and not during special events to buy or win in crystals?

Will you ever???

This is like "Pokémon" I want to collect them all! LOL
    No but really, I have been playing this game since 2015 and over all these years I have never acquired Deadpool Red.

I mean at least you offer Iron Fist (Immortal) Max Sig Crystals and the Punisher in arena crystals.

I'd buy Deadpool Red.

I'm just saying, make some more money $$$$$

Loyalty Store:

You guys need to seriously revamp this section. 5,000 to 7,000 points per boost is obnoxious in 2020. 92,000 loyalty points for a Level 3 alliance team revive is insane. 800,000 for a 5-Star Unstoppable Colossus is stupid and seriously overpriced. Even the 365k for a 4-star is just wrong.