**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s the point of a Chronometer

For some reason it’s like the odds are against me so I’ve gotten the chronometer for a class gem and some how everything has popped up multiple times except what I want how the **** do they do that. I’m more disappointed in this game day by day. Feel like my chronometer was a waste.

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

For some reason it’s like the odds are against me so I’ve gotten the chronometer for a class gem and some how everything has popped up multiple times except what I want how the **** do they do that. I’m more disappointed in this game day by day. Feel like my chronometer was a waste.

Finally awakened my Aegon. Saved for Chronometer and the skill gem showed up I think it was on my second rift. You'll get the gem you want eventually.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Tiger360 said:

Finally awakened my Aegon. Saved for Chronometer and the skill gem showed up I think it was on my second rift. You'll get the gem you want eventually.
    There’s one rift left. The chances of that for them are a 1/6. The chances for a gem I want to pop up is a 1/3. RNG can have mercy with some, and flat out ignore others.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    so people like me who never gets the really good stuff finally gets something great
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★

Why didn’t you wait until you saw what you wanted before buying it? Saving enough intel to get the chronometer before running a rift so in case you saw the gem you wanted you could grab it.

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Just have an alternative choice in mind in case it won’t appear on the last run. It’s not 100% sure you will get the class awakening gem you are waiting for. Start thinking of what else have value to you, whether that is 1k 6* shards or 5* featured, to avoid disappointment. Other choice is to pick whatever class awakening gem appear in the last run. All classes have many champs worth of it. You may not have a candidate now but you will eventually get one in the future 😉