**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My experiences playing mcoc on a new device.

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
So, I played mcoc in the past on a Nokia 2 phone, android 7.1.1, and I'm telling you, it was one of the worst experiences of my life! Absurd lag! Fights took like 1 minute each to load in and out! Arena was a pain! Took me like an hour to get a win streak of 8! Had to reload like every 5 god forsaken minutes! No matter what, the problems never changed. And what's worse is that I had to put up with this **** for like 2 years! Champs like Aarkus were almost impossible to beat, thing's sp 1 made the game crash. Then war and AQ were painful to do.
But then, I got a new phone the day before yesterday, the Gionee K3, android 9. And, oh my God, dudes, I have never had a smoother time playing mcoc in my life! Fights take like less than 10 seconds to load in and out! I can exit the game, and I don't have to worry about it reloading from scratch! I can play champs like wasp, doom, darkhawk and gave a good time. Champs like Aarkus are no more problematic lag fiestas! What more can I even say...pretty sure there's so much a lot of you guys can't relate to in terms of playing on a laggy device. Then again, still get lag when starting fights, and in the middle. Unintentionally dropping heavy in the middle of a combo, it's a bit harder to Quake. Other than that, it's super smooth!

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Fights take less than 10 seconds to load? That’s still extraordinarily slow tbh, my iPhone 7 loads them in about 3 and that’s nowhere near the newest phone out there and I’ve also had it for 2 and a half years
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Fights take less than 10 seconds to load? That’s still extraordinarily slow tbh, my iPhone 7 loads them in about 3 and that’s nowhere near the newest phone out there and I’ve also had it for 2 and a half years

Life is all about perspective. The OP is coming from a world of +60 second loads. Maybe we can let him enjoy his 600% improvement in speed? 😉 From where he stands, MCOC life is really good right now!
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Like I said, can't relate.
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Life is all about perspective. The OP is coming from a world of +60 second loads. Maybe we can let him enjoy his 600% improvement in speed? 😉 From where he stands, MCOC life is really good right now!
    Thanks man!