**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android June update is out

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    it’s surprisingly not out for IOS yet
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Not out to every android device but it should be in a bit I reckon
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    It has been ready since May 13th, which shows you how much ahead Kabam is pushing updates.

Then they set a release date for the update today, when it shows up in the app store.

• DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Menkent said:

Ah, fresh new bugs content to explore!

And here we have the Intel bug!
    There's no need to wait 😒
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I got a skill gem from epic rifts yesterday, but have no use for it. I'm hoping I can pull 5* Hit Monkey and use it on him!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Did anyone notice that the kabam logo kinda fades in now? Or has it always been like that
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Did anyone notice that the kabam logo kinda fades in now? Or has it always been like that

Oh sorry it's the mcoc logo