**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank you Kabam!!!

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
I personally would like to say Thank you Kabam for this month's rifts side quests. I hope that you will use this month's side quest as a model for future events.
To anyone who may disagree, I have just one word....Chronometer

Comments

• Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Wait just a question if I go into the rifts with the chronometer and exit do I lose the chronometer? Sorry for the stupid question and I didn’t feel like starting a new thread just for this question
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Wait just a question if I go into the rifts with the chronometer and exit do I lose the chronometer? Sorry for the stupid question and I didn’t feel like starting a new thread just for this question

No.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

No.
    Thank you
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

No, you don't
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    To the people who didn't like this event...

• Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    I can buy only one chronometer and I don't know what to do with the rest :(
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    I only ran 5 rifts and I got
    - mystic awakening gem
    -sig stones
    -10K 5* shards
    -1k 5* shards
    - skill awakening gem