**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Rift Compensation Frustration

With the recent bug that resulted in a 10k Intel compensation for all players, I personally feel a bit ripped off.
I purchased a chronometer with the hopes of getting a 5* skill awakening gem, and ended up using it to get a 5* tech awakening gem, as i had no no more Intel to buy keys, I understand that i can not change my "smart" (at the time) decision to pick the tech gem instead of not using the chronometer, but if I hadn't saved up for a chronometer, I would of been able to get one anyway with the help of the 10k Intel. I suggest there should/should of been a way to take back the decision you may of made knowing you were not getting more Intel. I do understand a system like this would be very hard to develop and implement in a short time span, but similarly, players could be granted access to a 2nd chronometer, so they don't feel like they were as hardly punished fro making a "smart" (at the time) decision. I am aware these solutions wont please everyone, but even though I haven't discussed my frustration with other people, I am sure I am not the only one feeling similar emotions.

Comments

• LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Huh what I was in game less then ten minutes ago I didn’t get any intell I didn’t earn so where’s mine if everyone got it

Ok just got it
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

How about shutting up? I loved the free intel. Got a free seven rifts (only done six so far) and yeah, I got the low rung of five star shards four out of the six times but I also got a t2A and a free awakening of my Luke Cage from the featured five star and I still got one more to go. So can it.

W
  • MoirMan83MoirMan83 Posts: 11
    jgraz said:

Only in this game can morons get stuff for free and complain they got ripped off.
    Kabam should track each and every one of you ungrateful losers and take back whatever you get for the free runs.

I am grateful for the free Intel, i was just stating that I was frustrated that people who didnt save for a chronometer got more benefits than I got for saving for it. I understand it was a last minute decision, im not complaining, just saying im low key annoyed.
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    jgraz said:

Only in this game can morons get stuff for free and complain they got ripped off.
    Kabam should track each and every one of you ungrateful losers and take back whatever you get for the free runs.

Hahahaha you my dear friend get a like on your post by me!!
    👍👍👍

I'm sorry but these threads just p*** me off. Kabam gave us FREE INTEL, which you can choose to do whatever you want with. I find it sad that you can't just be grateful for things. I mean for god's sake Kabam gave us so much intel to work with!! Just stop complaining and use your intel! Free rewards!

all im saying, is I got less value for making a smarter decision for my account. im not complaining, I love Kabam fro even giving us any compensations for most stuff. Im just saying, i dont like that I got less value for making a smarter decision, im not sure exactly how else they could of solved this to please more people, but this is just how it effected me.
  • ThewildkingThewildking Posts: 4
    edited June 2020
    I personally am not mad I got free intel, but im mad because not only did I buy a few deals to get more intel, which now is useless, but also, Many others were forced to get the ag they dont want because they didnt have a choice. either give the people that bought the deals more runs, or just let us choose our rewards, and what class, which i doubt will happen, but would make sense.

I personally am not mad I got free intel, but im mad because not only did I buy a few deals to get more intel, which now is useless, but also, Many others were forced to get the ag they dont want because they didnt have a choice. either give the people that bought the deals more runs, or just let us choose our rewards, and what class, which i doubt will happen, but would make sense.

im not mad either btw. im happy i got free stuff, just annoyed that i could of got more value from just buying keys
  • blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41

I bought the chronometer today and when I went through the quest a skill awakening gem popped up so I decided not to use it because I have 2 skill awakening gems already. There is nothing in game saying you must use the chronometer with a key so I thought I could use the chronometer for another try. Now I'm stuck with a chronometer and no key to use it with

If you went random the whole way, and purchased the Chrono today, you still have 1 more normal key to buy.

You are the reason why they don't like giving compensation.

im happy we got free stuff, im greatfull, just low key annoyed

Kabam decided to gift y'all with more intel. Now you're complaining? I bet if they hadn't given anything to the players, there would be less frustration.

look at my other comments
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Damn, this is the only game I have ever seen where people complain about FREE STUFF and stuff we shouldn’t even have received!!

It’s free. Stop complaining do your runs and enjoy whatever you get. Take a chill pill. Seriously. It’s like kabam can’t do anything right in some people’s eyes even if they fix the issue correctly.

Damn, this is the only game I have ever seen where people complain about FREE STUFF and stuff we shouldn’t even have received!!

It’s free. Stop complaining do your runs and enjoy whatever you get. Take a chill pill. Seriously. It’s like kabam can’t do anything right in some people’s eyes even if they fix the issue correctly.

Im am happy we got free stuff. Im just low key annoyed that I got less value for making a smarter decision (at the time) for my account.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Can't believe that people are getting angry over MORE FREE STUFF! Even if you may have used a chronometer you get more random chances like the rest of us had with the chronometer. Kabam, if you are reading this, please know that a LARGE PORTION of the community appreciates this, please don't be swayed by the comments of others that feel "ripped off."

I second this.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    The op sounds ungrateful
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    It is a free stuff don't complain.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Yeah don’t complain about free things especially free stuff this insane

Can't believe that people are getting angry over MORE FREE STUFF! Even if you may have used a chronometer you get more random chances like the rest of us had with the chronometer. Kabam, if you are reading this, please know that a LARGE PORTION of the community appreciates this, please don't be swayed by the comments of others that feel "ripped off."

i never said i was angry, I am happy we got free stuff, im just annoyed. I love everyone getting free stuff, im not againts it. im just saying i got less value then some from no fault of my own
    edited June 2020

It is a free stuff don't complain.

I am happy we got free stuff, im just annoyed. I love everyone getting free stuff, im not againts it. im just saying i got less value then some through no fault of my own