**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHAT IS GOING ON.....

WHAT IS GOING ON KABAM????

I spent lots of hard earned units buying 5 mastery cores and 5 carbonadium cores, then went to use them only to be told i have none and need to purchase some to open mastery????
I went to inventory and it showed 5 of each? I then came in here to leave message of my annoyance. Went back to check again and now i have none of each, came back here to add to message and that had disappeared also

Comments

• Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    It disappeared cause there was already a thread on the issue. It's been resolved, if not talk to a mod or send a ticket.
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    Thanks mate i am new to the forum.
    If its been resolved and i still dont hve my stuff, What happens next.
    Or what does leave a ticket do? And how do i do that?
    Any info would be greatly appreciated
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Well first (and this is to everyone who is new to the forum). If you have an issue, chances are so do many other people. It's actually just as quick, if not quicker to skim the forum to see if there is already a discussion on your problem already.

Now to answer your questions.
    1) Restart the game, force close it and then open it again. That is the solution to the problem. They pushed a fix through.
    2) If that doesn't help. Send a ticket, you can do so by pressing the gear in the top left corner of the screen in the homepage of the game, press any issue you see, go to the bottom of the page and press more issues or contact, I forget. it should take to a place where it's obvious what you must do. Fill the blanks and provide a screenshot (I think you can only send one, so pick the right one).
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    That is very helpful Jon, thank you so much for taking the time to add some uesful notes to follow.
    I will try what u said to do 1st then follow steps if still required