**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red rift compensation appreciation.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Hey kabam thanks. I appreciate the way you did this. Even though I was done with my keys. I had decided not to use chronometer so fo me was a super bonus. Took science ag. No one to use it in. But I’m sure I will in the future.

Also the lower rifts master I think. Some great rewards I got. Which I needed to level up. Great iso and t4cc. Some alphas... thanks a lot,

Wasn’t expecting it.

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    yep loved it... although i got another free round of sig stones LOL ... i never even sniffed the right side of the rift hahah smh
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Very much appreciated. If you’ve decided you should make people whole for a glitch, it’s classy to make them a little more than whole.

Thanks!

Dr. Zola
  • Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146

Ran all epic and got a mutant ag on my last one. Got him from a legendary running a tier 3. Certainly not complaining lol
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I had 1 chance left to use my chronometer for a mutant when they gave the extra intel. That gave me 6 extra chances. Pretty unbelievable but here are my pulls from the seven:
    5* Mystic AG
    5* Mutant AG with Chronographer
    1000 6* Shards
    5* Cosmic AG
    5* Feature Crystal
    5* Skill AG
    Cosmic sig stones

Thanks Kabam.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    It’s great to see some people actually being grateful for the compensation.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gret Compensation But They could have given more Energy Refills
    Anyways I'm satisfied with this😋
  • TypicalgrinderTypicalgrinder Posts: 11
    My ONLY issue is accidentally hitting buy vefore i clicked the number of detectors i wanted. Now the timer in the intel store is reset and i cant spend the rest of my intel. Please extend rifts for the remainder of the week
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Very happy with this compensation. I know there's been a lot of anger around the community lately and Kabam could've easily undercompensated for this, which would have exacerbated the issue even more. But instead they did this, which is just awesome. I think it would be very difficult to be unhappy with this compensation. Hats off to Kabam for how they handled this!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I used some of my intel to get the legendary crystal for the t3 rift to try and get some science iso and ended up finally pulling five star Wasp after two years of failing to get her, so massive thanks to Kabam!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

this is the fastest compensation I’ve ever seen

One and a half day before the deadline is not what I would call fast.
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    I agree the compensation was great but kind of made the event pointless now with so much free Intel more than enough for every epic entry, needent have bothered with doing the daily targets hahaha
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Iamant1 said:

but kind needent have bothered with doing the daily targets hahaha

I see you have no interest in the 2* champs.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I got to run 6 more epic rifts and got 2k 6* shards, 4k 5* shards, t2A. Got a 2* doom from the crystals!
    Ran a bunch of master rifts with a chrono to grab a mutant t4cc, didn't pop up but did get lucky with 3x legendary crystal and used the chrono for another and got 5* Colossus. Have too many good mutant champs to rank up, so he will be waiting a while but super happy
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Still no skill ag for me😭
  • NINJANIKI12NINJANIKI12 Posts: 23
    Yes thank you very much kabam because of this I awakened my ghost
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Gotta appreciate them where its due.
    I got 7 extra rifts (t4, yet to do any t3)
    2x Sig stones (mutant and another class i don't remember)
    9000 t5b
    2x1000 5* shards
    1x 2000 5* shards
    Nothing insane but free rewards are free rewards
    Got an OG spiderman from 5* crystal
    Still, thanks kabam!
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I really do appreciate the thought behind the compensation, but the cost in energy to run those rifts is insane. I would have already used my allocation of intel for all the top tier rifts and bought daily specials to ensure i got enough intel to fully do that. No i have 17 attempts through the t3 rift in less than 2 days. The energy cost isnt really worth it for an endgame player. Why didnt they just make it a token 1 energy per move even so that people could complete this without spending a fortune on energy. One would almost suspect this was their plan to generate more money whilst appearing to appease more members of the community.

Grateful for the thought of compensation, but disappointed it was so poorly thought out.