**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What am I lacking?

Here are my current highest ranked 5*s. I’ve tried to diversify in my rank ups, but What is my roster missing?
I have Corvus for damage, Cap for utility, Magik for power control, Iceman for immunities, Blade for regen, G99 for combo driven and non crits, havok for havok stuff, venom for spideys, and Medusa (probably next rankup) for robots.

I just got cavalier and did initial runs of variant 3/4. What would you be looking for to improve this roster?

Comments

• Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    A few other champs not shown that seem to have potential to rank up in the future: Thing, Cull, IMIW duped, Hulkbuster, Rulk, VTD, BP og
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    If you play AW think about taking up MODOK - He's an awesome boss. And VTD is insane for incursions.

Nice lineup though.
  • Options
    Xguard77 said:

If you play AW think about taking up MODOK - He's an awesome boss. And VTD is insane for incursions.

Nice lineup though.

Thanks!
    I don’t do much AW/AQ, but if I do, I use him often. I’m a free player and mostly focus on Monthly Events while progressing through story and, most recently, attempting variants.
  • Options

What about your MS. She needs ramps tho but I think she can do the job pretty well in AQ and EQ and story mode

Thanks! I haven’t played her a whole lot but I’ll try her out. I know she has places she shines, but does she do anything unique or specifically better than my other top champs? I guess I’m mostly getting at what type of champs or abilities am I missing to be as well rounded as I can.
  • Options
    Does Medusa make sense to be the next rank up - to r4? Or someone else to look for in a synergy maybe? Wait to see about Hulkbuster buff?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Honestly, I can't think of anything you are missing besides a champ with access to the slow debuff, but medusa should be a good r4.

True. I hadn’t thought of that - or true strike. Maybe a solid shock/incinerate champ too? I have a duped IMIW that I haven’t touched. Or Hulkbuster with the buff?
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    neglass7 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Honestly, I can't think of anything you are missing besides a champ with access to the slow debuff, but medusa should be a good r4.

True. I hadn’t thought of that - or true strike. Maybe a solid shock/incinerate champ too? I have a duped IMIW that I haven’t touched. Or Hulkbuster with the buff?
    Or thing, could ramp up, high dmg potential, good immuties. I'm eager also eager to hear nore about the Hulkbuster Buff. If you can play him as in the beta vids, then he should be awesome.
  • Options

Holy ****! I just pulled Doom as my 4th 6 star. I think I know where my resources will be going...