**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ægon or Nick Fury

BazzaBazza Posts: 42
Hi all I’ve got a 5 star skill gem from the rifts and I’ve got an Ægon do I awaken him and rank him up or wait for nick fury?

Ægon or Nick Fury 48 votes

Ægon
77%
GamerHaji_SaabMagicBentonLvernon15Samuel030sSw0rdMasterRoOOtsBrokenReferenceAdvLegendboy2411Sinedd92WRIRAleorjacboonAnthinhoLeoCruzX_Factor_AgentAkkarin23-sixate- 37 votes
Wait for Nick Fury
22%
TimrosGamesbond90ThehereticXva23Esket1t_420Username19273deepblack12RenaxqqWarlockdaRobotdaddyankeeMercury79 11 votes

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Wait for Nick Fury
    depends on what you need them for, if you’re thinking about LoL, or abyss then aegon, for general content then nick
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Ægon
    aegon is a monster will help in Act 6 Act 5 exploration, V1, V4 abyss and LOL
  • BazzaBazza Posts: 42
    How many sigs does he need? Just the awakening or pump as many as u can into him?
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Ægon needs high sig to retain his combo. Fury doesn’t need many, but it slows his degeneration after the LMD
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Ægon
    Aegin sig level is nice to have maxed, but not necessary, like namors. Also you might never pull furry, it's never a good idea with this game to wait for smth you want. I've been waiting for years for 5* magik and never pulled her. If aegon will help you with some good chunk of content, definitely rank him up
  • BazzaBazza Posts: 42
    Appreciate all the feedback everyone
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Ægon
    Yep. Go with Ægon. Usually I would recommend fury over Ægon but the fact that you haven’t got him means you’ll have to wait at least a year to get him seeing as what RNG is like in this game. Either that or you use the gem and the next crytal you get is NF. Buy you only really need 50/60 sigs to make Ægon work. People say he needs to be maxed but it’s pretty much the difference between 60% and 75%, and in LoL, AoL you’ll ranp him up soon enough anyways
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Ægon
    I've played this game for like 4 or so years now and still don't have a 5* capiw...

I've completed 6.4 Aegon helped alot
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ægon
    You have Ægon, he has a skillset no other champ has. You'll get more AG's.