**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you kabam.

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
I just wanna say thanks so much for the 10k intel which helped so much and it helped me get my 2nd R5 5*

I also didn’t get any sig stones through out the entire event which I’m very happy about.

Comments

• A_corruptor13290A_corruptor13290 Posts: 17

I just wanna say thanks so much for the 10k intel which helped so much and it helped me get my 2nd R5 5*

I also didn’t get any sig stones through out the entire event which I’m very happy about.

I got s
    silver sulphur
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

I got s
    silver sulphur
    I got the same... But many told he surfer is useless, just good for prestige... Hope they buff him, as he is truly one of the most strongest charecter according to Marvel Comics
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Awesome pull!