Appreciation for the free intel KABAM

007md92007md92 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
Bought a chronometer and went in for a tech awk gem got science and skill twice.
So went for 1000 6* shards.

One of my favourite champion. Cool mechanism too.
I actually wouldn't have mind any 6 star to be honest. Even the meme ones are in line for a buff.
Buttomline that free intel was appropriated.
With current upside down criticism and fiasco u folks need thank u massages too. Keep calm. Cheers.

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,858 ★★★★★
    Thanks from me, too. I've always got a stockpile of Energy, so will use that to run through an extra give Epic rifts and plenty of Master Rifts.

First 'Extra' epic rift has given me a free Featured crystal, and out popped Luke Cage. So, off to a good start - thanks, Kabam!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,858 ★★★★★
    Also, loving the Red Rooms as a whole.
    I always like an excuse to dust off my 2* champs, and I've pulled some fun new ones:
    • Omega Red
    • Human Torch
    • MODOK
    • Warlock
    • Guillotine 2099
    • Silver Surfer
    • Mysterio
    • Ebony Maw
    • Sabretooth
    • Black Widow (Clare Voyant)
    • Namor
    • Venom the Duck
    • Man-Thing
    • Darkhawk
    • Crossbones
    I'm very unlikely to pull most of these at a level where I can use them in End-game content; but it'll be fun playing with them in variant; and the next iteration of Danger Rooms/Red Rooms.
  • age_of_andycapage_of_andycap Member Posts: 95

I always like an excuse to dust off my 2* champs, and I've pulled some fun new ones:

• Omega Red
    • Human Torch
    • MODOK
    • Warlock
    • Guillotine 2099
    • Silver Surfer
    • Mysterio
    • Ebony Maw
    • Sabretooth
    • Namor
    • Venom the Duck
    • Man-Thing
    • Darkhawk
    • Crossbones
    I'm very unlikely to pull most of these at a level where I can use them in End-game content; but it'll be fun playing with them in variant; and the next iteration of Danger Rooms/Red Rooms.
    Makes one the Variant 4 maps (the 2* one) way easier with more choices now.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★

• Omega Red
    • Human Torch
    • MODOK
    • Warlock
    • Guillotine 2099
    • Silver Surfer
    • Mysterio
    • Ebony Maw
    • Sabretooth
    • Namor
    • Venom the Duck
    • Man-Thing
    • Darkhawk
    • Crossbones
    I’ve pulled a lot of good ones so far as well:
    • Doom
    • Ægon
    • Domino
    • Aarkus
    • Old Man Logan
    • Masacre
    • 007md92007md92 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Thanks from me, too. I've always got a stockpile of Energy, so will use that to run through an extra give Epic rifts and plenty of Master Rifts.

First 'Extra' epic rift has given me a free Featured crystal, and out popped Luke Cage. So, off to a good start - thanks, Kabam!

I also did master rifts. Some people are missing out on those. Master has useful resources... Enjoying.

But tell me something. If u buy an epic chronometer. And u only have 2 epic rift entry left.
      Can u went in and come back as many time as u want. Or each epic rift gives u 1 entry. And chronometer also gives u 1.
      But with chronometer u can go in as many time as u want as long as u don't use it. Right??

If this is true then i could have came out and waited for a tech awk gem. I thought 2 epic rift entry left. May be that's it. Chronometer doesn't give u solo entry.
      That's why i used it on 2nd time.
    • StacheBoiStacheBoi Member Posts: 43
      edited June 2020
      Yup I really did appreciate it I had enough for seventeen runs and the chronometer and got a mutant and science Awakening gems, a featured and 20k 5 star shards (highlights mainly) and got ghost, sym Spidey and domino from the featured lucky indeed!!!!