**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider-Gwen Rank up opinion?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Just pulled a 5* SG, should i take her R4? Is she really useful at the current game?
What's her best play style/combo?

Comments

• Bucky_7Bucky_7 Posts: 35
    Yeaa take her to R4 if u love playing with her. Usually I do the specials 1 till I have the charges and then sp2 or sp3 depending on how long the fight is. Great damage and also heavy attack inflicts slow debuff making evade chance zero.
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    She's a great champ. Solo'd 5.2 collector a bunch of times for me. I have her at r3 and plan to take her up to r4 from the Variant rank up ge when I get it.
    Best playstyle would be SP1 till 5 charges (6 if you have Gwenom Rising Synergy), then get to SP3 and try to hit an SP2 from there. Massive damage. Or you can keep spamming SP1 for a power lock of sorts. It's very powerful
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Is she good for Act 5 exploration?
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Shes an Overall good champ. U would not regret ranking her plus shes very useful against act 6.2 champion boss
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Mephisto said:

Just pulled a 5* SG, should i take her R4? Is she really useful at the current game?
    What's her best play style/combo?

Push to sp2 to paralyze opponent then do 2 to 3 hit/heavy combo and then another 5 hit combo and she hits hard too
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Sure, she is a fun champion to play but if you have she hulk rank she hulk over spider gwen
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    @Agent_X_zzz i dont have She-Hulk, i loved SG's playstyle. I'll go with her
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

@Agent_X_zzz i dont have She-Hulk, i loved SG's playstyle. I'll go with her

awesome, rank her up then.