**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4 years progress (Little bragging post)

dyu11dyu11 Posts: 8 ★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
I've been playing MCoC for like 4 years now and I must say that this last 6 months have been crazy lucky for me (I pulled so many trash before).

I decided to make this post because I pulled a 5* ghost r8 now with a legendary crystal OMG.

What do you think about my roster? 🤣🤣
I must say that I don't play a lot (I don't have an alliance right now)

Comments

• Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    wow, Congrats! You have all champs to counter all opponents, but only one rank 5 5* for 4 years not quite impressive 😄 you can't explore LoL, Abyss, act 6, variants etc. with these rank 4 (otherwise you'll spend lots of units)
  • Options
    dyu11dyu11 Posts: 8 ★
    Yeah I started 4 years ago, but I don't play a lot. I actually have enough t5b to rank 2 more champs to r5, but I'm missing gold xD. Maybe if I was fully invested in this game I could be better, but I stop playing at the end of 2018 and came back last summer 😌.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    It is good. The most important thing is you enjoyed the game and it was free for you.

Not everyone can do that. They turn the game into a competition which all they gained are some meaningless digital characters.