**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for alliance

I was retired, I’m playing again. 261k rated, 4.7 prestige.

Looking for an active alliance, I’m a active, communicative player who does have LINE and can get any other chat apps if necessary.

No donations required please.

Just looking for somewhere good:) please drop a message if you’re interested in me!

Looking for a home ASAP

My LINE ID: swingtwisters

Comments

• Options
    Hi Your more then welcome to join us my name is ScavengersXD in game we use discord and run map 4
  • Options
    Tigger777Tigger777 Posts: 8
    Hey bro , add me and we can chat if you like .) happy for active members
  • Options
    Logan719Logan719 Posts: 54
    Swing Hello; I sent you a pm.
  • Options
    ChronicGeminiChronicGemini Posts: 104
    Hey!

We are looking to fill 2-3 spots in our ally. Send me an invite on line and we can chat!

Line id: chronicgemini
  • Options
    Danger86Danger86 Posts: 3
    Your welcome to join my my alliance
  • Options
    Skidz9Skidz9 Posts: 54
    We are a group of 3 alliances, CC CCII and CCIII, experienced to beginners, diffenent alliance for different levels of play. AQ focused, voluntary AW. As openings appear you can move up as you grow, or move down if wishing to take a break and destress. Line is required.
    CC and CCII are currently full. CCIII is looking for members. CCIII members will have the option of moving up as openings appear. Line is required. Contact Skidz9 or Landon5216 for CCIII inquiries. I think CCIII would be just right for you, give me a yell!