**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Level up

So, I opened some crystals and I got some new champions... more than I expected... and I am so low on iso... and I don't know which one should I level up first. Can you give me some tips, please?

3* King Groot
3* Cable
3* Archangel
3* Thor
3* Ultron

Comments

• Options
    saimsaim Posts: 18
    thor
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    AA, Ultron, Cable, Thor, Groot. In that order.

AA is a blast to play. His only downside is that he is very dependent on bleed, so if you face a bleed immune, you'll see he doesn't hit very hard.

Ultron is one of the top utility champs. Great regen if you get low on health, bleed & poison immune. He's a go-to for a lot of players in alliance quests. Good as attacker and defender in war.

Cable has a few good buffs like regen, and can also trigger degen on your opponent.

Thor is good, but really needs to be awakened to get his true power (armor break when he stuns).

Groot is decent in that he is bleed immune and can cause poison, but he is slow and awkward to play. I've only used him for arenas.
  • Options
    Here is the list of champs that you have arranged in decreasing order of usefulness
    Archangle- Awesome for questing and attack purposes
    Ultron- Awesome for defence and questing purposes. sometimes helps in bleed and poison paths of aq and aw
    Cable-Good for def and questing
    Thor- great hitter and can be used in questing
    King groot- can be helpful in aw defence in sp2 bias nodes
  • Options
    Thanks!
    One more thing
    I have a rank 3 Cyclops (Xavier School). Should I replace him with Archangel?
  • Options
    Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    He'll yes
  • Options
    Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 336
    Arch angel hands down. Ultron next