**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Hyperion bug in the LOL?

One of my alliance mate mentioned that Hyperion is not getting over 10k in damage in the LOL so I went to test it out. I completed the first part of LOL several months ago and was getting 10k+ damage by him. This time when I went to test it out against Red Hulk using the same synergy team, I couldn't get over 7k in damage with critical. With 3 cosmic buff and 4 furies, I was only able to get 7k critical damage. Does anyone else who has a 5* r4 Hyperion is experiencing the same damage output as I am with the new update?

Comments

• Options
    IcebergPALIcebergPAL Posts: 11
    But the way, the 7k damage was via SP2
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,257 ★★★★★
    Dont hav him But ikow RH hav alot of resions with he heatcange Sry my bad english.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Try testing him against LOL starlord, just another testing dummy without the physical resistance
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    IcebergPAL wrote: »
    One of my alliance mate mentioned that Hyperion is not getting over 10k in damage in the LOL so I went to test it out. I completed the first part of LOL several months ago and was getting 10k+ damage by him. This time when I went to test it out against Red Hulk using the same synergy team, I couldn't get over 7k in damage with critical. With 3 cosmic buff and 4 furies, I was only able to get 7k critical damage. Does anyone else who has a 5* r4 Hyperion is experiencing the same damage output as I am with the new update?

Several months ago? You mean before they came out with Challenger Rating and Diminishing Returns?
  • Options
    I did the path during the time when the second offer of the 5* Gwenpool crystal.
  • Options
    Sungj wrote: »
    Try testing him against LOL starlord, just another testing dummy without the physical resistance
    I don't have any numbers to compare with previous SL fight but I tested his sp2 and got 16k critical damage with 3 cosmic and 3 fury buff on. It seems quite low but I'm not sure due to lack of data. Hopefully someone who used Hyperion in the LOL before can help me confirm if it's a bug or not.