**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance ticket refund?

@kabam Mike what is going to happen to our millions of donated resources in treasury?

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    tomorrow friend. donations you have that went "unused" will be given back as tickets tomorrow.
  • Options
    BazahaildancnBazahaildancn Posts: 198
    Ok. So what's all this I see about individual summoner getting the refund?
  • Options
    Saw Something about a refund for what u donated in the past 5 months. Hope it or I was wrong
  • Options
    Really hope I misread
  • Options

• Options
    Seems to me that our alliance resources we been saving for years are just gonna disapear. We will be individually charged to enter a map
  • Options
    Need a moderator. My alliance been sitting on millions for years. Where is it gonna go?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    your resources have already disappeared. they're gone. they are now being converted to tickets. you'll never know how the conversion translates tickets per resource. you'll get whatever that conversion says you get in tickets.

fair? that's up to you to argue or complain about ya know.

the individual thing you may have heard about pertains to the intel system where individuals will get compensated based on what they purchased.
  • Options
    Dude. 35 tickets cost 243,263 gold peices. We had 17 million saved. So we should have. 69 tickets. That's just in gold. The math is easy to do.
  • Options
    What I'm say.g is once you donate to an alliance treasury ypu don't get that back if you quit or the alliance quits or whatever. It all stays in the alliance pot.
  • Options
    Don't freaking steal from us kabam
  • Options

your resources have already disappeared. they're gone. they are now being converted to tickets. you'll never know how the conversion translates tickets per resource. you'll get whatever that conversion says you get in tickets.

fair? that's up to you to argue or complain about ya know.

the individual thing you may have heard about pertains to the intel system where individuals will get compensated based on what they purchased.

Irrelevant
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    There's a thread for this.

Alliance Tickets [Merged]
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    #Spam
  • Options
    Where is the answer I'm looking for?