**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is this a fair 6* roster ?

I've been playing for a while. After my first 3 6*s I got so frustrated, I quit for about a year. Is this how anyone else's 6* lineup looks like or am I cursed ?

Comments

• Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 251
    Perfectly fair. Nothing unfair about it.
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Looks about right. Any God Tiers for a sample size of 6 or even 10 is too much with this **** RNG. At least you got a Morningstar.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I didn't get a good champ until around 20 champs. If u look at all the champs the odds of getting one that u will be happy with is extremely low. It will take time to develop a 6* roster for the majority of ppl
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Perfectly balanced.

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Stark you have a singular good six star so that is WAAAAY above average
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★

I've been playing for a while. After my first 3 6*s I got so frustrated, I quit for about a year. Is this how anyone else's 6* lineup looks like or am I cursed ?

My calculations say you should get a good champion in a couple crystals but it’s RNG so you never know. Also idk about you guys but I hate MS because she’s just clunky and takes way to long to ramp up imo
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Don't worry man. It's alright.
    Mags is 1st in line for a buff.
    And he will be an attacker. Like for a long time his buff will be most anticipated.
    Rhino also in line for a buff.
    And Morningstar is amazing. But well need awkning and stuff.
    But still a solid champ.
    They just need to slightly change the basic 6 star pool. Either damage based and utility based.

Somehow useful... That's it.
    Removing some of the champ would really help everyone.
    Champs like cap. America , cap marvel old.
    Joe fixit, 2 Cyclopse, even hane foster too may be. I mean she has some use if she is duped and but there are better champs for what she does.
    So...
  • Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Only decent champ is morningstar, rest are trash imo
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Did you hide you tech class champs I didn't see them in the screenshot
  • Options
    StarkContrastStarkContrast Posts: 14
    Mercury79 said:

Did you hide you tech class champs I didn't see them in the screenshot
    Don't have any techs.