Accidental use of quest admission keys (sample collector)

I know I am silly for making this mistake in game but I have again wasted an admission key on a quest and lost it for good. I did the same by accident last month With the red rifts and it’s a bit irritating.

Today I hopped on and saw the modok event was in the event quest tab. I opened it up and went to epic of course and then thought I had bitten off more than I could chew. I then exited the quest and could not re-enter a desired master quest.

This was a silly mistake as I know it does warn you before exiting but I was hasty to explore and had no idea there were admission keys (Sample collectors) when going into this quest. I had no mail to inform me that the quest had started and that there were admission keys involved and consumed on entering a quest.

I recommend that for future events, kabam makes the admission key consumed only upon moving a tile in that quest. This way people will not waste an admission key like I did.

Comments

• Maxgames81Maxgames81 Member Posts: 5
    I don’t know when I hopped on about 20-30 minutes ago it was at the end of the event quest tab and the calendar was there and I had already claimed the admission key (named “Sample Collector”)
    There’s my calendar

• RU11011RU11011 Member Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Can confirm the quest is online. I just ran one.

OP, you'll get some extra admission cards like everyone tomorrow in the mail.
  • QfuryQfury Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I've got the calander but no quest?
  • RU11011RU11011 Member Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Qfury said:

Check the very end of the right side for "event quests". I'm not sure if they accidentally released it early, but it's there.
  • QfuryQfury Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

Qfury said:

Check the very end of the right side for "event quests". I'm not sure if they accidentally released it early, but it's there.
    Ah yep, I see it now. Thank you