**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Underwhelming EQ

With as much has been made of outdated rewards and some players stepping away from the community, it was a little surprising to see Kabam roll out arguably the worst side quest rewards to date. The daily solo event used to contain much better rewards. Units, iso, etc. Now it’s an overload of greater solo crystal shards that are nearly useless to end game players. Couple that with the limitations on the MODOK store. I’m just curious as to who is making these decisions at Kabam. When has it ever been logical to take outdated rewards and make them worse?

Comments

• Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

They need some new people with good ideas. They should just hire DorkLessons for it.

I wrote the same somewhere, told them to get better ingame content writers , but then I got warning for writing the truth 😂.

But honestly we need better game play experience, it's getting monotonous now.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

DJMNH said:

They need some new people with good ideas. They should just hire DorkLessons for it.

I wrote the same somewhere, told them to get better ingame content writers , but then I got warning for writing the truth 😂.

But honestly we need better game play experience, it's getting monotonous now.
    Agree just hire anyone from the community that has good ideas and could actually give the community what they want lol.
    Very well Quoted..
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I notice a ton more energy wasting nodes in Eq this month too. Example... 2.2 with HitMonkey has multiple places with 3+ empty nodes to eat up energy for no reason. The best one is the 5 straight at the tip of the top path. I guess they wanted it to look like a monkey hand? And decided that adding more empty nodes would accomplish this "cool" design at the expense of summoner energy 🤷‍♂️.