**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mr. Fantastic - Pre-Fight Ability Question

JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 140
Regarding the "Petrify the Opponent" Ability. Would this reduce the healing of the Crossbones in 6.1.5?

I'm currently making a run for Cav and I pulled Mr. F as my first 6*. I'm trying to find out if it is worth it to rank him and take him in.
I have R4 Thing on my team who should be able to dish out enough damage if the ability works. My other champ with an immunity is G99...sadly I have few other options.

Comments

• Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 140
    I wanted to follow up on this post. I think I may just need to rephrase the question I originally asked.

"Does Mr. F's Petrify Pre-Fight Ability have any effect on Vigor node champs?"
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Guilly should work wonders, I think. Just keep her combo going and you'll be set.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Mr. F’s prefights are best used with champions who can easily rotate heavies into their combos and they are 100% useless against a debuff shrugger like CB. Go with g99, practice with her and don’t get hung up on using her prefights, she’s awesome.