**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mr. Fantastic - Pre-Fight Ability Question

JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
Regarding the "Petrify the Opponent" Ability. Would this reduce the healing of the Crossbones in 6.1.5?

I'm currently making a run for Cav and I pulled Mr. F as my first 6*. I'm trying to find out if it is worth it to rank him and take him in.
I have R4 Thing on my team who should be able to dish out enough damage if the ability works. My other champ with an immunity is G99...sadly I have few other options.

Comments

• Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    I wanted to follow up on this post. I think I may just need to rephrase the question I originally asked.

"Does Mr. F's Petrify Pre-Fight Ability have any effect on Vigor node champs?"
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Guilly should work wonders, I think. Just keep her combo going and you'll be set.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Mr. F’s prefights are best used with champions who can easily rotate heavies into their combos and they are 100% useless against a debuff shrugger like CB. Go with g99, practice with her and don’t get hung up on using her prefights, she’s awesome.