**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

rifts

Played 13 rifts and no science or skill 4 dtar awakening gem. How was this supposed to be luck basis?? What a scam.

Comments

• Options

Good job 1 month old account. What a pefect way to get off a retirement and play again. And it seems ill be going back to retirement again. Luck basis?? yeah right great job kabam on your luck basis
  • Options
    Great use of chronometer by the way not able to choose anyway.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Luck can be bad or good. You shouldn't expect the best results all the time.
  • Options
    MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    Only six 5 stars and you complain after a "retirement"? Looking at your roster you just played the demo. We don't need people who played only one month to give lessons or complain.
  • Options
    What do you mean all the time? Do you even see a a bit of best result or good luck here? Its very hard to grind and not even a single reward with the rift and 5star. Reward is disappointment. Thanks
  • Options

What do you mean all the time? Do you even see a a bit of best result or good luck here? Its very hard to grind and not even a single reward with the rift and 5star. Reward is disappointment. Thanks

You've had plenty of luck. Just so happens to be all bad. Spend a few more years with bad luck before you start complaining.
  • Options
    I had 5 accounts before fyi and i never experience this kind of very unlucky pulls in those five. How would players be encourage to continue playing like this after grinding for a lot of time. Maybe you dont experience that thats why you have have the courage to speak like that lol
  • Options

I had 5 accounts before fyi and i never experience this kind of very unlucky pulls in those five. How would players be encourage to continue playing like this after grinding for a lot of time. Maybe you dont experience that thats why you have have the courage to speak like that lol

Or perhaps I went through my time of bad luck. Maybe that's why I can say this with confidence. Suck it up buttercup.
  • Options
    Thanks cherry blossoms 🌸