**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any chance of clearing ROL with this roster

The biggest achievement I think I have acquired so far is completing chapter 3 of RTTL and maybe solo Dorm of Map 4.
I can parry and really can't handle stun immune. I would like to know arrangements I have to do before going for ROL.
2htuz9os54lk.png
k26ycie4nbw8.png
y9ezq8afwxz9.png
qgjcjftvkt54.png
5x9guewuwdew.png

Comments

• Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I don't think you are ready for ROL yet

Your champions are good but they aren't really suited for very long fights

Maybe you should wait for a SL or a wolverine if you want to finish it cheaply
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    You'll need a regen champ and someone to deal with wolverine. Best option for wolverine is guillotine even a 3* to do the heal reverse
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Winter soldier, elektra and drax all could do ROL but it would be very long
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    yondu can kill wolvorine just spam sp 1
    AA can also kill wolvorine even voodoo
  • Options
    ZabirZabir Posts: 76
    Man this is best team
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Unless you have an unlimited pool of resources for revives and pots, I would have to agree with most and say it doesnt look promising with your current champs. Definitely a must to have a regen champ and guilly to beat wolvie. Would also be good to have a duped Cap for rhino and juggs. Duped SW would really help also. My lineup wasnt that great either but having DS(hp steal/regen) did help in using minimum pots and revives. Took a heck of a long time(avg. Of 1k+ hits per fight) but did help. GL