**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If magneto gets buffed

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
He is in line for a long time
First and foremost.
Do u think after his buff he will require tech and mutant both catalyst class to upgrade?
It is a buff most anticipated and waiting in line for long long time.

Comments

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Just mutant
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    the one problem I have if Magneto gets buffed, (im assuming another single champion buff), is that three out of four buffed champion are mutant, which is already a powerhouse in this game. I’d rather see something like a Miles Morales buff, or a skill champ like Falcon or Karnak.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

the one problem I have if Magneto gets buffed, (im assuming another single champion buff), is that three out of four buffed champion are mutant, which is already a powerhouse in this game. I’d rather see something like a Miles Morales buff, or a skill champ like Falcon or Karnak.

Yeah, that’s the problem I have with it as well, it’s another mutant buff, and mutant is already one of the strongest classes as it is, I want to see a skull buff, falcon or Netflix dd, they’re just as bad as magneto, but there also part of a weak class
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Yeah, that’s the problem I have with it as well, it’s another mutant buff, and mutant is already one of the strongest classes as it is, I want to see a skull buff, falcon or Netflix dd, they’re just as bad as magneto, but there also part of a weak class
    Netflix DD was on the last poll, I doubt they’ll put him on the next one. Falcon is a good shout, be tough to decide between him and Miles for me (if they’re on there)
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Another problem with a Magneto buff is that the class system would be thrown out the window.

Since most Tech champs have some kind of metal on them, if Magneto was too powerful against them, it would just defeat the purpose of class advantages/disadvantages.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Mags is on the top wishlist for a long long time. Way before HB or Colossus or any champ got buffed.
    He is such a fan favourite well known character available in 6 star basic poll.
    So mags need the buff out of necessity.

Juggernaut is after that.
    XL champ mystic class. Available in 6 star badic poll.

Yeah DD and Groot are in line too
    So is Cyclopse and moon night and gambit and civil warrior.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    007md92 said:

Mags is on the top wishlist for a long long time. Way before HB or Colossus or any champ got buffed.

A Moon Knight or Falcon buff would actually be really beneficial to Kabam. Why? Because those two, among others, are going to be getting Disney plus shows and are going to become major MCU players.

People will see this game that has all these playable MCU heroes, and they’ll join, wanting to kick *** as Falcon, Moon Knight, or even Kamala Khan. They’ll join, see the community talking about how bad they are, and won’t want to play because their favorite characters suck.

Besides, Falcon and Moon Knight need buffs anyway.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Netflix DD was on the last poll, I doubt they’ll put him on the next one. Falcon is a good shout, be tough to decide between him and Miles for me (if they’re on there)
    Falcon would be nice even for falcon winter soldier along side the new capon america
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    I would love to see a Karnak buff (literally sucks a--), or a Thor Jane Foster buff.

Yes, I agree, the MUTANT and COSMIC class is good on champions.
  • Options
    RoyalistRoyalist Posts: 33

007md92 said:

A Moon Knight or Falcon buff would actually be really beneficial to Kabam. Why? Because those two, among others, are going to be getting Disney plus shows and are going to become major MCU players.

People will see this game that has all these playable MCU heroes, and they’ll join, wanting to kick *** as Falcon, Moon Knight, or even Kamala Khan. They’ll join, see the community talking about how bad they are, and won’t want to play because their favorite characters suck.

I reckon Falcon won't get a buff in the near future if Kabam ends up adding the Capt. America version. Like when they added Cap Marvel Movie and left the original version untouched. Kabam may "buff" him through a synergy with upcoming new champs.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

3/4 no Venom, Carnage, Spider Gwen, She Hulk, Old man Logan, Colossus, Hulk buster have been buffed.
  • Options
    RoyalistRoyalist Posts: 33
    The problem is that most of these champs are just outdated for the current meta and I can kinda understand that it's not an easy task to "buff" a champion, it's like making a new champ with new mechanics. But, I'm sure Kabam will eventually get around to all of those old champs eventually.
  • Options
    edited June 2020

3/4 no Venom, Carnage, Spider Gwen, She Hulk, Old man Logan, Colossus, Hulk buster have been buffed.
    I’m referring to the ones where people could vote. Besides, 2 cosmic, 2 mutant, 2 science, and a tech. No love for either Mystic or Skill
  • Options
    Royalist said:

007md92 said:

I reckon Falcon won't get a buff in the near future if Kabam ends up adding the Capt. America version. Like when they added Cap Marvel Movie and left the original version untouched. Kabam may "buff" him through a synergy with upcoming new champs.
    That’s my theory, but I think in that case, it’s gotta go to Moon Knight. I don’t see how they could release another Moon Knight at all
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

3 out of the.4? Let's see all the Buffed champs Like Cage Red Hulk Venom Carnage She Hulk Gamora Spidergwen Colossus Old Man Logan and Hulkbuster.

Am I missing someone?
  • Options

3 out of the.4? Let's see all the Buffed champs Like Cage Red Hulk Venom Carnage She Hulk Gamora Spidergwen Colossus Old Man Logan and Hulkbuster.

Am I missing someone?
    the fact still stands that not a single skill or mystic is on that list.

4 science, 3 cosmic, 2 mutant, and a tech
  • Options

Am I missing someone?
    I think what @SpideyFunko means is there are 3 "reworked" champs. Not "buffed".
  • Options

Am I missing someone?
    I think what @SpideyFunko means is there are 3 "reworked" champs. Not "buffed".
    I knew the word was wrong. Thanks.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    He wont get buffed in 2020, chill
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    instead of 1 rework in 10 months it should be atleast .3 reworks in a month.
  • Options
    Kalantak said:

Well then say goodbye to content and new characters.
  • Options
    Kalantak said:

No thanks, I’d rather have new content and characters