**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hotel M.O.D.O.K store improved but is it good?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
The workers at Kabam listened and helped fix the store with at first low rewards and now a bit higher. I'm not here to complain but not here to pat Kabam on the back either. This store kinda was useless besides the 5* awakening gem crystal and upgrade catalists at first but now they have added signature stones and 5* hero shards so a good advancement from the first version of M.O.D.O.K store 2020. Although it is good it's not great for some people. 1k 5* shards are good for a lot of reasons such as expansion of the summoner's roster, but that's only for the cavalier. If I were not cavalier this wouldn't be good for me i would need the 1k 5* to become cavalier and not only that the cavalier wouldn't need the 5* shards that much either they would need 6* shards and put the 5* shards in uncollected and raise the amount of coins needed for the 1k to 50 or more. I'm not saying we should have it and saying it would be more beneficial if we had it. So good job redeeming this side event quest but still isnt great. If any Kabam Administrators or Moderators are reading this please take this small advice.