**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are we getting Antman buff soon....

It's been a long time now, we have already got buff for collosus, spidergwen, she hulk and few other champs as well. Hulkbuster is on the way. So, just wanna know is there any possibility to get buff on Antman soon or not.

Comments

• Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    hope so but he’s pretty solid with the ghost synergy but i hate when someone is only good with synergys
  • V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    Well recently got him as 6* and don't have Ghost even as a 3*. So, no use of synergy.
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    i feel you i got him as a 6 star too and he’s been at level 1 forever
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    he needs to be awakened and Very High Sig for wasp synergy to work so there goes 6* option out the window., and ghost synergy honestly doesnt help much,barely increases attack by 60-75% with best RNG possible and he has fairly low stats so his even with increased 60% attack he is far from doing any kind of damage..! he has 2 lines of inbuilt ability ! why not add some abilities on him since any new champs are having 10x more. inbuilt abilties should be
    - add poison on heavy attack
    - 80% chance to glance for 20 after SP3 so u can benifit from wasp synergy without having him awakened and high Sig + inflict with passive "ant-patrify" debuff for 20 second reducing powergain and heal by 70%
    - Sp1 to refresh all Fatigue
    - sp2 to refresh all poison and convert all fatigue to poison
    - increase chance to inflict fatigue by 10%
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    He already got a buff... through synergies. If you want more of a buff... he'll need another synergy. He's not getting reworked because there are way more champs in need of it.
  • KimilKimil Posts: 84
    His sp1 is still bugged so I’d hope they fix that first given that I raised this with the administrators over a year ago, with video evidence, and didn’t get a response. It’s not going to happen.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Unlikely, they give him synergies to provide a fairly significant boost, and chances are they did that so they can buff others first
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

Unlikely, they give him synergies to provide a fairly significant boost, and chances are they did that so they can buff others first

Antman isn't really a fan favorite anyways so I can see why. Just like winter soldier, abomination, unstoppable colossus, og black panther, black bolt, howard the duck, and beast.