**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it just bad luck or what?

2»

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    gianleo said:

Red skull yondu thing wasp hulk symbiote supreme the champion killmonger omega red juggernaut so far only 1 meme tier

So what is your brag supposed to do in here?
    I am not bragging those are the 5* that i own
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    it would seem like u r just mocking me SO HARD
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 347 ★★★
    Any random number generator does not produce the same number that many number of times consistently.Makes no sense.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Any random number generator does not produce the same number that many number of times consistently.Makes no sense.

i mean, there’s a chance

it definitely makes sense if u experienced it.🙄
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    I'm guessing that you're a person who really loves your country. =)
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★

each player does not have their own random number generator. he same algorithm is shared by everyone.
    crystals would be opened on the server.
    the amount of other people that have opened crystals between each one of those openings would be huge.

also it is most likely that each champion would be assigned a set of numbers so that it is not just rolling a 1 to be given a particular champ.
    it would most likely be a database of all the billion possible results from the generator with the results assigned evenly to each champion.
    so thereby each champion having maybe 6000 numbers.
    meaning it is not likely a 1 in 170 chance of getting a champion but more like a 5882 in 1 million chance or 5.88mil in 1 billion chance. same odds when you break it down to its smallest denominator much a much much higher chance of receiving duplicate outcomes.
    yeah i pretty well know dat its so hard to gett three same champs in a row