**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

General tips to progress

I only buy the 5 dollar monthly card

If you are not uncollected, do not worry about alliance quest or alliance war. Full attention and focus needs to be for uncollected

If you are uncollected: do not worry about epic events, better use of your time is to do uncollected monthly event 100% and/or complete chapter 5.

Rank up who you want. Build teams around champs you like playing

Learn to see arena as part of your progression

Comments

• AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    Wise words...
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    very wise indeed
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I don't agree about ignoring AQ and war if you're not uncollected. They still add resources, you don't have to play those at high levels but you should still participate.

If you're new UC, trying for 1 time clear of monthly uncollected EQ, after you 100% master will help develop your skills. If you're veteran UC, but not cavalier, epic events that don't cost energy is a great practice area.

100% agree on ranking those you like playing, but also keep learning other champs you get. Lower *s are a good way to learn new champs.

Yes, do arena, even for just hitting the milestones.

I would add
    Don't spend units on crystals
    Save your battlechips, they are a source of gold and units much later in your progression, like if you eventually want to run suicides. That will cost tons of units.
    Set up your masteries for a positive impact on all your champs, not just a handful. You can change those once your reach a certain high level.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 832 ★★★★

Yes, do arena, ev
    I would add
    Don't spend units on crystals
    Save your battlechips, they are a source of gold and units much later in your progression, like if you eventually want to run suicides. That will cost tons of units.
    Set up your masteries for a positive impact on all your champs, not just a handful. You can change those once your reach a certain high level.

I would echo not spending units on crystals. Take it from someone who's made that mistake. The drop rates are low and the chances too small to get the champions you want. Revives, boosts and health will serve you better, especially at the start.

Also, get the Dexterity Mastery and Parry Mastery as soon as you can. They will help you build the skills you will need for later on.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    As someone who isn’t uncollected, AW is great. Glory that I can use to buy catalysts to rank up champions is always a win.
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    Great tips!

As someone who isn’t uncollected, AW is great. Glory that I can use to buy catalysts to rank up champions is always a win.

AQ, not AW. Silly me.
    to continue, as pre UC, try and 100% explore the highest eq difficulty you can each month. You’ll get a lot of good rewards, you can also interact with nodes you’ll see in the future, and it’s a good place to test your skills
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Along with what @AzKicker316 said, I think epic side events aren't usually that hard, especially in the past few months, and they usually have better rewards. I think it depends on the roster and the monthly side event difficulty. For example, the rifts last month would have bee easy for a newly uncollected, but this month is much harder and probably inaccessible to them. I also think an initial completion of uncollected event quests isnt out of the question, but it might be hard. Great tips op
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★

Arena is 💩

To you, but not everyone. I built my 3 and 4* roster through arena way back in the day. Now I just go after top shard milestones. Stock units and chips. Arenas are almost necessary for F2P folks, that becomes the game currency for stuff.

Arena is 💩

it’s my main way to get units
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Bigg_Dogg said:

I only buy the 5 dollar monthly card

If you are not uncollected, do not worry about alliance quest or alliance war. Full attention and focus needs to be for uncollected

If you are uncollected: do not worry about epic events, better use of your time is to do uncollected monthly event 100% and/or complete chapter 5.

Rank up who you want. Build teams around champs you like playing

Learn to see arena as part of your progression

I hate arena it's take too much time and if we got broke in middle then it's frustrating to play
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    AQ and AW is how you get better at the game, get rankup resources and shards so you can beat quest content. Everyone who can should be running them if they are trying to get better.

If you are newly UC, epic difficulty is literally UC difficulty without the progression gate. Try it out to see if you can do it, if not, do as much UCEQ as you can.

Arenas are good yes, but also remember incursions! They can give you a fat stack of gold if you are good enough.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Here is a link to some extremely useful tips that I found. I highly recommend it.

https://youtu.be/fDeLaFLD-1I
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128

Here is a link to some extremely useful tips that I found. I highly recommend it.

https://youtu.be/fDeLaFLD-1I

Nice :)