AI gone weird again

KamrandBKamrandB Member Posts: 19
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Since the latest update, every fight I seem to go into now the AI opponents just keep blocking, then after waiting and waiting they still don't release their block, I go for a heavy attack and they instantly strike back. I've also been able to parry far less since the AI doesn't go forward to attack it just walks in, then proceeds to strike my block. The AI also seems to only go for a heavy attack when I'm against the wall. Refusing to use special attacks is also becoming apparent. Is anyone else experiencing this? There has definitely been a change for me and fights are taking much longer to finish as the opponent just seems to wait to intercept me at every chance. Just curious to see if anyone else is experiencing a similar issue. Thanks

Comments

• jdrum663jdrum663 Member Posts: 551 ★★
    I am, but for me it seems they will throw an sp but only sp3. Good luck being heard dude.
  • RU11011RU11011 Member Posts: 880 ★★★★
    I noticed two extremes with the AI, one where they would just hold block, and I would try to parry or intercept, but nothing.
    On the other side, I have gotten AI launching heavy attacks half of the fight, even starting the fight with a heavy attack. It's not that big of a problem, but it's annoying for fights I could usually finish fairly quickly.

It could just be the regular "difficult" arena or AQ AI, though.
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Member Posts: 230 ★★
    I noticed it too. It's so annoying and i am sure it's by design.