**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you happy with modok dificulty and rewards

2»

Comments

• Options
    FunnyGuyHDFunnyGuyHD Posts: 11
    I don't think rewards are banaced acording to dificulty...😢😢😢
    Yeah event is good but there is entry costs and the difficulties are on it's peak for a conqueror player or any lower player, i feel that just beacause i am conqueror player even the rewards are not as they must be i mean only 200 shards of 4*s and 150 shards of 5*s and the hotel modok shop is too costly i have to wait too much for that tier 4 class catalyst and 500 shards of 4*s is not that good just beacause champions of a conqueror player must be revived and healed and it costs us units and if we go to complete heroic then we don't even get good modok coins so i have to play master and it costs me at least 1 revive at a time and even though i must exit it and i lost that entry ticket so i won't get full modok hotel coins of master difficulty. There must be free entry in my opinion. (This is what a skilled conqueror player feels and suffers.)
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Love this event rewards...with this month rewards I will became the most powerfull player in this game
    I will dominate act 6 with my 4 star cyclops
  • Options
    FunnyGuyHDFunnyGuyHD Posts: 11

I will dominate act 6 with my 4 star cyclops

Ohh really are you that much skilled player?
  • Options
    BlueTanuki13BlueTanuki13 Posts: 17
    I think rewards are balanced...😊😊😊
    I really don't get all the noise about this event. Rewards are OK (not amazing but certainly not trash either). And the difficulty is more manageable compared to the past iteration of the event (limit of 3 random buffs - I believe the previous iteration had a max of 6)
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Where does it say that every months side event must be the same difficulty? MODOK lab has always been harder than most side event, nothing new here.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    1. People complained about it being too RNG based. They wanted it to be more skill-based.
    2. Now, it's more skill-based. Now people are complaining and saying that it's "too hard".

Well darling, that's what you asked for.
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    This is a side event.. meaning it doesn't tie into the story or progression path.. therefore you don't have to participate in it if you don't want to.. if you find it too difficult there are 4 levels of difficulty to choose from.. if you don't find the rewards worth your time.. then don't bother with it..

When the maze came out which was another side event.. I didn't feel the rewards at the time were worth the effort required.. so I decided to simply not participate in that side event.. it's your choice.. but for some reason this side event has everyone on the forums like...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1I9WeRCOxw&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    These have not been too hard but I have R5 Champs to bring in. If this was back when I only had r3 and r4 5* to work with it would be hard to complete so I think it is a bit difficult for an epic at un uncollected status to where you might end up doing it on master to make sure you dont waste your entrys when typically you do epic stuff.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd like to see some better things in the store but I like the event and don't find it particularly difficult.
  • Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    I do not understand the complaints.

At a cost of exactly 0 energy and 0 units (potentially and so far for me) you can get an AG and tons of other resources.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I think I have a decent roster, not whale, but not that low too. But it feels too overpowered on epic difficulty. Im waiting to see if they could tone it down a bit
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Agree with a lot of the stuff said here, here’s how I would have made the event.
    Modok labs(Epic)
    Opponents range in between 10k-30k pi.
    Rewards for completion- 60 coins, 5 units, 750 5 star shards, 100 6 star shards.
    Class paths were a good idea, keep them.
    Class use events- either buff solo crystals, or change the shards to form some kind of crystal with champions involved in modok storylines. Also, have some kind of bonus for using the class in the modok labs. For example, mystics could deal more nullify damage, mutants could have more special damage, cosmics could have increased buff duration, etc.
    Store- Let uc players buy 500 5 stars shards for 20 coins. Max 20 purchases. Add 250 6 star shards in for cav players, 50 coins, max 10 purchases. Also, increase cap on purchases for t2a and t5b.
    Nodes: increase the pool, feel free to put in bs like thorns and slashed tires, but also add things like flare, breakthrough, and life transfer.
    Bosses: 40k pi is good, have the same node pool as path fights.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    the only purpose to me of this side event is the sig stones and eventual gem which will likely just end up being one I have no sue for. I haven't found the event that hard though but can see why it can be
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I think if next month gonna be the same many player gonna quit soon
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Past ones were harder because I had to use 4/55s and 5/50s vs 5/65s, so I haven't had problems completing itemless, minus rerolls. The rewards just feel a bit lacking especially if the player is stretching to complete.
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Mercury79 said:

Event concept is pretty cool but rewards are not balanced acording to the dificulty...I know this is class based event...and many player are completing this event and feel happy...but somehow rewards are not worthy of this event.... Poll is for fun purpose...

there's no "meh" option.

"meh" as in I'm fine with marching my Corvus up the tech path and bringing assorted odds and ends to deal with whatever boss pops up for 500/50 shards once a day for the month, but compared to the possibilities of the just-completed rifts event the modok store is terribly underwhelming.
    Yeah bro I keep this in mind for next time
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    They should have gifted randomizer post every fight... But sadly they are charging even for that too.. it's all in all greed.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

1. People complained about it being too RNG based. They wanted it to be more skill-based.
    2. Now, it's more skill-based. Now people are complaining and saying that it's "too hard".

Well darling, that's what you asked for.

Same thing happened with 6.2.6 champion. Whales just throw units at content and beat it, skill needs to be rewarded. Fight that takes actual skill to beat that's impossible to finish without it, this fight is way too hard and needs to be nerfed.
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    The rewards are great, but not for the set difficulty, it's through the roof with the annoying nodes and anyone without a develpoed roster and units for safety isn't going to get through 30 times
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Odachi said:

It's just refreshing to have a piece of side content that isn't as stale as the past ones. My biggest issue with the red rooms was it was always the same, as were the rifts in terms of who you fight. I like seeing content with random champs, you can stack your roster to bias - I take a mutant team down the skill path and I will use a randomiser to get rid of Mix Master just because I can sometimes mess up with alternating my combos but other than that the fights offer a relative challenge and happy to see 0 energy.

Don't know why so many people disagreed with you there. Must be butthurt act 5 players who can't get epic difficulty done lol.