**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected members must get 5 star shards

Kabam gave cavalier players a offer in modok store for 20 gold coins 1000 5 star shards but uncollected members won't get even 500 5 star shards

They can make that for 20 gold coins 500 5 star shards for UC players with the limit of 10 or 15

Comments

• Options
    superiorssvpsuperiorssvp Posts: 80
    @""Kabam Miike" @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Please correct these offer and give that 5 star shards for UC players
  • Options
    Please comment here that UC players need that 5 star shards
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    if anything i feel like uncollected players, especially newer ones without a great roster need the 1k shards more than cavalier players
  • Options

if anything i feel like uncollected players, especially newer ones without a great roster need the 1k shards more than cavalier players

Yup I am also a UC player without great champs
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    This has been discussed a lotin other threads. It is what it is. I'm not happy about it but nothing is going to change. This will probably get closed or merged soon.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

@""Kabam Miike" @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Please correct these offer and give that 5 star shards for UC players

DoN’t TaG tHe MoDs.
  • Options
    UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Uncollected are the ones that actually need the 5* shards bc of Act 6, and most cavalier will focus on more 6* shards. There is no reason to not move the 1k 5* shards offer to uncollected, and add x 6* shards offer for cavalier
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    miike already said this wouldn't happen, but I do think that UC players should at least have something like 500 5 star shards for 20 coins
  • Options
    UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    At this point. I’m going to save my coins and try to get cavalier (on 6.1.5) just so I can purchase those shards
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    "Must". The entitlement. Astronomical.
  • Options

Yup I am also a UC player without great champs

miike already said this wouldn't happen, but I do think that UC players should at least have something like 500 5 star shards for 20 coins

Yes we need that damn 5 star shards
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You guys should just comment on already opened threads. There are like 20 just like yours