**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Didn't receive the Alliance tickets refund

All my team members donate same amount of stuff every week. Now they have received hundreds tickets, but I haven't got anything. What's the problem?

Comments

• odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    I haven’t either
  • BonettiBonetti Posts: 6
    Me too. @Kabam Miike whats the reason why we don’t get a Mail?
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

Can someone please answer the question? I have contact the support team but they are just copy and paste same text, and didn't answer the question at all.

Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us in regard to Alliance Tickets and how they will be distributed to Summoners.

On June 3rd, Summoners received an in-game message containing several Alliance Tickets equivalent to their last 5 months of donations in excess to the regular map costs. This is regardless of which Alliance they may have been donated to. This means that any unused resources that were in the Alliance Treasury will be returned, not all resources that were donated. Because of this, it is possible to not see any Alliance Tickets returned if the resources that had been donated were already used.

For more information regarding the Alliance Ticket system, please use the link below to find more information: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/198901/introducing-alliance-tickets

Should you have any more questions or concerns, please let us know. Have a good day.

Regards