**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side event

How bad is this side event. Absolutely terrible. Roll 8 times the same 2 nodes keep alternating. Joke

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I did one run and have decided not to do anymore unless a compelling reason comes. Key word "compelling".
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    People complained that last month's event was too RNG-based, so now that they're giving you a more skill-based quest, y'all are still complaining?
  • SoobeSoobe Posts: 13
    No

People complained that last month's event was too RNG-based, so now that they're giving you a more skill-based quest, y'all are still complaining?

Aye true coz when I roll the nodes the same 2 nodes flip flop no more than 2 nodes appears and 8 rolls to get what you started with is very good rng ain't it. Lol
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I did 6 epic runs so far. Frankly I also find that re-rolling helps little and I did 3 re-roll for one case and basically no change after 3rd roll. Therefore I start to ignore those nodes and just improvise during the fight. I’d only roll if I really can’t get through the fight.
    Soobe said:

No

Aye true coz when I roll the nodes the same 2 nodes flip flop no more than 2 nodes appears and 8 rolls to get what you started with is very good rng ain't it. Lol
    Although the nodes can be annoying, you can always get through them with skill. To my knowledge, there's no combination of nodes that is a dead-end, regardless of who you bring in.
    edited June 2020

Soobe said:

No

Although the nodes can be annoying, you can always get through them with skill. To my knowledge, there's no combination of nodes that is a dead-end, regardless of who you bring in.
    Jugg with “extend” buff mean he is unblockable for entire fight. Easily knock down my Hype by cornering him at the beginning of the fight. Jugg basically become The Thing with that buff. That’s the most dangerous one I came across by far.
    Reference said:

Soobe said:

No

Jugg with “extend” buff mean he is unblockable for entire fight. Easily knock down my Hype by cornering him at the beginning of the fight. Jugg basically become The Thing with that buff. That’s the most dangerous one I came across by far.
    Why did you pick the mystic lane if you didn't have solid science champs in your roster?

It's not the game's fault, it's yours.

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    To be fair this event is still rng based as the nodes literally are RNG.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Comeone show the screenshot of your game with r3 5*and just take random champs couse not everyone has much classbased 5* or much option to take in lab or 4* max at epic dificulty couse epic dificulty was always made for uncollected dificulty... Show some skills you have got....and I am damm sure you don't play with revives....lol
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    But also one complaint about the side event is literally the rewards. Making the skill needed fell unrewarded

Reference said:

Soobe said:

No

Why did you pick the mystic lane if you didn't have solid science champs in your roster?

I get through it after rolling the dice. I have no issue getting through this side quest. I have over 500 coins now. Just to mention some buff can make the fight almost dead end.

To be fair this event is still rng based as the nodes literally are RNG.

It's RNG influenced, not RNG based, since the outcome isn't directly influenced by RNG.

The rifts were RNG based. This means that no matter the skill you possessed, your outcome would be independent of skill, and be purely dependent on luck.

The Labs are skill based, but influenced by RNG. This means that although RNG can determine how easy your fights are, RNG does not ultimately determine the outcome. Skill does.
    Mercury79 said:

Comeone show the screenshot of your game with r3 5*and just take random champs couse not everyone has much classbased 5* or much option to take in lab or 4* max at epic dificulty couse epic dificulty was always made for uncollected dificulty... Show some skills you have got....and I am damm sure you don't play with revives....lol
    Epic does not equate Uncollected...

That's why unlike the EQ, it's not called "Uncollected".
    Reference said:

Reference said:

Soobe said:

No

I get through it after rolling the dice. I have no issue getting through this side quest. I have over 500 coins now. Just to mention some buff can make the fight almost dead end.
    That's why you have to make smart choices. If you just go in blind and don't read any of the nodes, of course you're screwed. Every fight is doable with skill and the proper utility champion. If you don't have a certain utility, don't go down that path.

Reference said:

Reference said:

Soobe said:

No

That's why you have to make smart choices. If you just go in blind and don't read any of the nodes, of course you're screwed. Every fight is doable with skill and the proper utility champion. If you don't have a certain utility, don't go down that path.
    So given Jugg with extend buff, which champ would you bring to break his unending unblockable buff, without rolling the dice?
    Reference said:

Reference said:

Reference said:

Soobe said:

No

So given Jugg with extend buff, which champ would you bring to break his unending unblockable buff, without rolling the dice?
    I assume you mean Unstoppable. CAIW. Any science champ with Slow. Mystics like BWCV. A bunch of counters.