**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW team sizes - need to reduce to 20 or number of required lanes

As an officer in a alliance, i have started to hate AW. Motivating 30 people to sign up for Defense, making sure everyone joins in time. AQ allows people to play casually, but both of them requiring so many people to be logged on every 4 hours. This is making me want to leave my alliance (and the game). I love the rewards, but I spend half of my time in game tagging people and checking maps to see who hasn't moved. This isn't gameplay, it's bad design.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,033 ★★★★★
    So don't be a officer. The whole point of AW is working together. The responsibility of an officer is making sure people move. You don't want to be the only one tagging people but hold them accountable for it.

Not everything in the game needs to change because you're too lazy to do it.
  • Options
    cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Lower tier, more casual AW would be better off having less paths to fit their schedule/commitment. Kind of like AQ map 4, but for Alliance War.

I think Kabam may have said in the past that, if implemented having additional maps, say some with less paths, it would confuse (I guess partly since there is already enough complexity in general, such as different AQ maps?) newer players that there are different harder AW maps.

There are plenty of games that play on multiple maps, that more casual players pick up over time. I guess it's up to the developers how "friendly" or simple the design is.

I can see some liking more complexity in champs, nodes, etc. And some just wanting some aspects of the game to be just relaxed playing. So I can imagine it's not easy to find that balance in content and new content.