**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just an idea for “how to fix the gap” btw uncollected - throne braker to the new difficulty.

gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
I undertand that the gap btw one summoner that finished right now the 5.2 and one summoner that has 100% act 6 is huge. I can understand that because i have to accounts: one endgame and one level 43 that just became uncollected.

Even the gap btw cavalier and throne brake is just huge.

So i would like to suggest a solution:
The completion should be at a level of a player that just became cavalier and the exploration should be consider to be done for a player that has done act 6 100%.

Why is that? Because the rewards should aim those different categories:
Completion : rewards more for 5 stars to go to rank 5 & sig 200 (eventually)
Exploration: rewards aiming to endgame players who cares only for tier 5 class catalysts, six stars (nexus?), six stars sig stones.

With make different the difficulty inside the quest will be easier for you to make a quest towards ro each category of players.

Thanks a lot guys,
Keep strong

Comments

• odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Breaker*
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    odogg9941 said:

Breaker*

Yes sorry T9 *
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    Agreed. Similar to the idea of uncollected difficulty. Have one path doable by many cavalier players, but make exploration more difficult. Let’s just hope it doesn’t fall into the Act 6 trap...